Bellator's MSG press conference...

Kind of fell flat but had its moments.

Wand def came off better

The hate is real between these two

wanderlei-sonnen-brawl-tuf.gif
That scale was such a prime prop and no one used it :oops:

damn sonnens schtick is getting real old.. cringe!

Wanderlai sounding like he Darth Vader up in this bitch!

That whole press conference you could hear him breathing/ I thought it was like the most hilarious thing ever! :D

Chael outclassing him due to his english skills and Wanderleis terrible accent... until Silva 1 punch KO's him with the "suck my balls" line and wakes up the crowd haha

Wandy/Chael is the fight to make for sure. Chael should have never fought Tito but whatever this is still a fun fight. I hope Wand wins. He's violent and Chael is probably as good a fighter but he gives up too easy. Wanderlei doesn't give up he gets his lights put out. More entertaining to watch.

I'm pretty sure everyone gives up when they get their lights put out.

Fedor built his reputation not talking and letting his skills do the work.

Chael built his name being a loud-mouth.

Not surprising.

Not even Mousasi wins against Fedor in a staring contest

Chael crushes Conor on the mic. He knows he's being cheesy with that crap as he's a pro wrestling fan. Chael is also WAY more articulate when it comes to doing interviews. Conor can be funny sometimes, but for the most part he just comes off as some douchebag that brags about spending money.
I never understood the comparisons. For how much he talks, Conor has only had a few good lines, like his "who da fook is that guy" was great. Most of it his terrible. Chael has had dozens of golden ones. Like the story about the Nogs and the bus.

Or when he wanted to bash Wandy, and for whatever reason CroCop. He always tells it as a story.

"I called them up and leveled with them. I said 'give me the worst guy you have'. They said 'Chael, Wanderlei won't fight you'. I said 'ok, give me the second worst guy you have'. They said 'Chael, how many times do we have to tell you? CroCop is a heavyweight!'".

Conor wanting to bash either of them would be "He's a fookin bum. I'll knock him out" and something about money.

Holy cringe batman

"Undefeated and undisputed!" Chael.

The audience literally laughs.

But all those sherdorks said

Chael was a better on mic than Conor

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

Threw away a perfectly good jacket to flex your dad bod arms..
<31>

Conor is infinitely more funny & witty than Chael.

No offense but McGregor in his pre fight presser with E. Alvarez was (imho) high on coke with that mink coat that still had the price tag in it... Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed the McGregor inspired WWE theater very much. But Chael has his place.... BEFORE McGregor, Chael came along in the UFC and mauled 3 dudes and got his title shot v. Anderson. His promotion had it's place.

It would have been better if Wand was there to get mad at him. Say what you want about Chael, but how boring is that presser without him? A snooze fest.

Honestly I'd like to see Sonnen v. Bob Sapp or a legit Sumo Wrestler after the Wand loss.

Holy cringe batman

"Undefeated and undisputed!" Chael.

The audience literally laughs.

But all those sherdorks said

Chael was a better on mic than Conor

<{MingNope}><{MingNope}><{MingNope}>

jgVO_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

OK, we have some work to do Bellator this presentation part shouldn't be that hard...

Back