Bellator's MSG press conference...

Don't worry bro, I'm sure one day you will be lucky enough to be cuckolded by McGregor.

Don't worry bro, I'm sure one day you will be lucky enough to be cuckolded by McGregor.

You watch oiled up men

prance around in their underwear to fake fight.

You're a cuck every day.

Maybe, but at least I don't want them to fuck me... Like you do with McGregor.

Good.

At least you can admit your cuckoldry.

Maybe, but at least I don't want them to fuck me...

I-dont-believe-you.gif

At one point, Chael's mic skill was unmatched. Looks like his mic skills declines at the same pace as his fighting skills.

Hope wanderlei puts him to sleep. And Ariel shillwani is a turd, instigator always trying to start shit between other fighters, hes a fucking tool.

"Suck my balls!"

wandyhasacraftywankwhil.gif

WAR WAND YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!

Chael has been getting worse and worse over the years. This press conference was cringe worthy. I guess the trash talk worked more when he didn't get beat every other fight.

Yeah this was a shit conference no doubt. Too many technical issues. The broadcast in general was poorly done.

Yes every time they asked Fedor a question you couldn't hear him respond or what his translator was saying at all. The sound board guy needs to be fired for sure.

I guess he dont relize or just dont care how much of a dumb ass he looks like when he keeps saying undefeated and undisputed champ.

His trash talk and fighting are both the same level of fakeness. I expect Shael will take another dive. It's a shame because I want Bellator to do well and build credibility.

Wand looks so weird now.

Wandy/Chael is the fight to make for sure. Chael should have never fought Tito but whatever this is still a fun fight. I hope Wand wins. He's violent and Chael is probably as good a fighter but he gives up too easy. Wanderlei doesn't give up he gets his lights put out. More entertaining to watch.

Back