Bellator To Begin WW Grand Prix Sept. 29th on Mousasi/MacDonald Card

Nope. A couple of dates but nothing came out of them.

Nope. If a fight is big enough it should headline over a title. This is sports but it is also entertainment.

u really think rampage vs wand will be a good fight. did u see how they both looked vs chael.

u really think rampage vs wand will be a good fight. did u see how they both looked vs chael.

I never said good I said big. Conor vs. Floyd was a huge fight, it was a a good fight, that's why it would headline over anything, regardless of how skilled the other boxers are. Rampage vs Wanderlei is bigger than Rory vs. Mousasi.

fuck yes.

tournaments make the world a better place.

God I hope not, that would be terrible. Rampage/Wand should at MOST be 3rd from the top with Gegard/Rory as the Main Event and MVP/Daley as the Co-Main.

mvp/daley!?!? Had no idea. On the same card as moose/rory? Goddamn. I'm excited

I really want to see Daley / MacDonald! If Daley trash talks him, MacDonald would be goaded into a standup war.

I want to see that.

Daley winning the tournament first? I kind of doubt it happens honestly, but if Daley vs MVP happens it would be sick tho.

Rory already beat him, i doubt there is any emotion on him to fall for trash talk.

Prediction for the participants:

Rory after he's done playing at MW
MVP
Daley
Lima
Koreshkov
Ward
Larkin
Fitch

And that would be just fine. They also have guys like Neiman Gracie, Ed Ruth, and Logan Storley who might step up.
Ruth could be the Cormier of this tourney, with a little bit of luck. His talent is obvious. I'd love for him to get in. Could create a new star.

Tournaments are one of the best things in MMA. Great stuff bellator

This is just a bunch of malarkey

They have a champ

They have contenders

They have a relatively stacked division for being a 2nd tier organization

They have popular fighters

It's just fucking brain dead. They all fight eachother in one pop, mostly in rematches, and those guys will subsequently have to fight each other AGAIN for 3rd and 4th times possibly while being part of the promotion after it's all sorted out. They need to focus on their other divisions, which some are severely lacking, and focus on those instead of these hi jinks that are completely pointless.

Only into it if it was the opening and semi's were in the same night (assuming 8 man tourney)

Otherwise we will see these fights regardless

Great news. WW is the most stacked division in Bellator. Interesting fights to look forward to.

This is fucking awesome. I'd love to see MVP fight Mousasi or Rory.

God I hope not, that would be terrible. Rampage/Wand should at MOST be 3rd from the top with Gegard/Rory as the Main Event and MVP/Daley as the Co-Main.
Agreed. They've both fallen to a point where they shouldn't trump a legit world elite fight like moose vs rory. And if mvp Daley is a thing definitely shouldn't shoot themselves in the foot by underbooking their own homegrown guy in mvp.

That being said looking forward to this. Coker knows how to get it done if given the time to develop.

MVP about to become famous as hell

Thats a ridiculous talent Bellator has.

Holy shit, a tournament with Daley, MVP, Douglas Lima and Koreshkov ?

Take my f*cking money if that happens.

Ruth could be the Cormier of this tourney, with a little bit of luck. His talent is obvious. I'd love for him to get in. Could create a new star.
Completely agree with this. Ruth and Storley both should get spots. Let's see if they can become stars. Leave out guys like Fitch and Ward, they should be alternates at best.

This is just a bunch of malarkey

They have a champ

They have contenders

They have a relatively stacked division for being a 2nd tier organization

They have popular fighters

It's just fucking brain dead. They all fight eachother in one pop, mostly in rematches, and those guys will subsequently have to fight each other AGAIN for 3rd and 4th times possibly while being part of the promotion after it's all sorted out. They need to focus on their other divisions, which some are severely lacking, and focus on those instead of these hi jinks that are completely pointless.
party-pooper-gif.gif

I think:

Douglas Lima
Baby Slice

Lorenz Larkin
Andrey Koreshkov

Michael Page
Paul Daley

Rory MacDonald
Jon Fitch
Wouldnt be better not to put the champ against Fitch (specially) or anyone else and save it for the winner? i would love MVP vs Daley tho.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back