Bellator To Begin WW Grand Prix Sept. 29th on Mousasi/MacDonald Card

While not a huge fan of tournaments, they do introduce some interesting scraps. At times they seem drawn out and too often fall apart. Then again, as mentioned, if rankings cant get fights made maybe tournaments will.

Here's to hoping for some solid bouts!

Daley is 4th after Fitch beat him in embarrassing fashion and he's not on your list at all.
{<huh}
ahh shit. forgot about Fitchy. Thought he was still with wsof lol. he is a beast. my bad. fitch is top 3 imo. could he beat koreshkov ? I think its very possible.

I hope Rory ends the MVP hype himself.

Get under that chin and crush.

This is exactly why I have watched more Bellator cards this year than UFC.

who looked better once the fight was over. rory's calf looked like ut was about to go e birth. he would have finished rory if the fight was a minute longer.

That isn't how this works. How Rory looked is irrelevant, he won more rounds. The end.

You didn't see Rory dominate and finish Daley in his Bellator debut? Bellator had it on YouTube as a free fight.

I usually never miss a Bellator card.. I must've been on "Grandpa's cold medicine" that night. ;)

I honestly don't believe MVP will participate in this.

It will be great if he does, however.

Awesome! This is going to suck like most of what Belloltor does .

Anyone have any secret info on the annoucement tomorrow? They are talking about a new tv deal supposedly so it might be big things for bellator soon.

This is what I'd like to see:

Side A
Rory vs Chandler
MVP - Daley

Side B
Koreshkov - Larkin
Lima - Fitch

Hopefully MVP starches Daley because Daley - Rory 2 would be a letdown.

Awesome news. WW is Bellator's most stacked division. Looking forward to seeing how this turns out.

I bet mvp pulls out before hand to not risk fighting someone who will exposse him as a fraud

It's weird that rory will be a part of the tournament they should just go with 8 contenders winner gets rory.

I think that why there doing it cause if rory wins vs moussi than rory will defend mw delt to see who fight rory in the end.

Nice to see MVP up there with some big names, finally test this dude and see if hes champ material.

I haven't seen Bendo mentioned yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's entered as well.

Any way this shapes up will result in some good fights. Nice to see Bellator trying this. I understand some people making fun of the HW tourney because it includes so many LHWs, but most of the participants here could compete with the top 15 in the UFC.

Back