Bellator Signs Dime Piece Valerie Loureda & Jiu Jitsu Mater A.J. Agazarm

She also has an instinct to “mount” her opponent and desires “something bigger.”

“Taekwondo was evolving a lot,” Loureda said. “It was becoming a lot of point sparring, so it was kind of going away from my style. I fought in the world championship and then I fought in a President’s Cup, and honestly, I kicked a girl and I broke her rib, and I wanted to mount her, even though I’d never done MMA before. That’s when I realized, ‘Wait, Valerie – something else is calling me. Something bigger.”
<{jackyeah}>

I couldn't understand why MMAJunkie would make a full article about a random 0-0 fighter and call her a master when she has zero world or Olympic medals in her own sport. But then I saw the pictures... I actually think it's sad.

Though arguably still far behind the UFC, Bellator MMA has been building a solid roster. Did they just add the real Karate Hottie to their growing list of fighters? (Okay, taekwondo is not karate, but you get the idea).
https://www.google.com/amp/s/mmajun...reda-signs-with-bellator-taekwondo-master/amp
View attachment 474453
View attachment 474455
Or does MW still have a firm grip on...the title of Karate Hottie?
View attachment 474457

This girls already lost a ammy fight and this is a lame excuse to post pics.Why do fans on Sherdog only discuss hotness when talking about wmma like a bunch of 12 yr olds,it's quite pathetic.

This girls already lost a ammy fight and this is a lame excuse to post pics.Why do fans on Sherdog only discuss hotness when talking about wmma like a bunch of 12 yr olds,it's quite pathetic.

That's ridiculous, many fighters have lost amateur fights, that's a learning process and of course that a male straight MMA fan will talk about women who fight if they are sexy

She completely killed the game dawg. Trumps everything wmma fighter ever imo

She looked good in the first 2 photos.

That's the problem with these mma women. They're only attractive from very specific angles and lighting conditions.

She's hot. Dont know if she can fight or anything but she's good looking.

Let us not forget the Great Sexy Yama
Yoshihiro-Akiyama.jpg

Back