Bellator Signs Dime Piece Valerie Loureda & Jiu Jitsu Mater A.J. Agazarm

She’s hot.

For real though what’s with every woman these days trying to be a maxim model/accounts receivable clerk?

When a woman nicknames herself as a "hottie", she will come across as a douchebag.
Agree...but is it anymore douchy than calling yourself something goofy like “The Chosen One?”

I just saw her fight videos. I thought she was short and chubby but she is just thick and she takes wider/lower stance. I think she is turning pro too quickly; I didn't see anything extraordinary about her.
Her teammate Kayla Harrison is scary. She is like Brock with that ugly power double and she barely uses her judo. She doesn't have the slickness of Ronda but she just seems like a bull with no qualms about ground and pounding an opponent.

In case more data is needed to make an educated decision:
View attachment 474463
View attachment 474461
View attachment 474465
giphy.gif

"The Karate Hottie" is such a dumb nickname. If Waterson lost it to someone she should be happy about it.

As far as hotness goes: that Bellator girl is a bit prettier than Michelle imo.
Either way i'd lick both their asses.

I just saw her fight videos. I thought she was short and chubby but she is just thick and she takes wider/lower stance. I think she is turning pro too quickly; I didn't see anything extraordinary about her.
Her teammate Kayla Harrison is scary. She is like Brock with that ugly power double and she barely uses her judo. She doesn't have the slickness of Ronda but she just seems like a bull with no qualms about ground and pounding an opponent.

the only downside to kayla is she to big mma wise to fight anyone that not a can. the world knows cris has had nothing but cans to fight at 145 so what is out there in the way of talent at 155 I bet not a lot.

Back