Bellator Signs Dime Piece Valerie Loureda & Jiu Jitsu Mater A.J. Agazarm

"The real karate..." and no mention of Stephen Thompson. Bunch of casuals

At the risk of sounding gay. I kinda wish WMMA fighters would be more interested in fighting rather than being insta-models.

With that said. Yeah definitely would for both. It would be the most disappointing 10 seconds of their lives.

Would definitely take a roundhouse to the face from one of those.

upload_2018-11-20_7-31-1.jpeg

That's ridiculous, many fighters have lost amateur fights, that's a learning process and of course that a male straight MMA fan will talk about women who fight if they are sexy

What's ridiculous?I said she recently lost an ammy fight so lets not get all sherdog'ish on her and start saying she'll be the next champ like people do with every fighter here.I watched her fights and meh and that's judging her as an amateur.It's not whether people here talk about a wmma fighter being hot,it's that it's literally all that's talked about or how wmma sucks.Other sites are no where near as retarded as the fans on here, they actually talk about their skills,fights,etc. Bunch of dorks around here.

I mean seriously,go make a thread here about a wmma fighters skills,up coming fight,potential etc. and see if it goes anywhere.Then go to mmajunkie,tapology or any normal place and do the same.You can't have a wmma discussion here,bunch of idiots when it comes to wmma or discussing a "manlet".They all turn into hot or not/wmma sucks/manlet's suck threads.Go make a Cyborg thread it'll be "he's so ugly" jokes like you hear in 6th grade.It's pathetic.

Last edited:
She’s hot.

For real though what’s with every woman these days trying to be a maxim model/accounts receivable clerk?

They like money would be my guess. Fighter+good looking=possible other money making opportunities.

And...I'm sure like the other bazillion chicks posting Instagram pics they don't mind attention.

Damn, she thick solid and tight.

the only downside to kayla is she to big mma wise to fight anyone that not a can. the world knows cris has had nothing but cans to fight at 145 so what is out there in the way of talent at 155 I bet not a lot.
She is trying to make the cut to 145; she is listed as 145 fighter at ATT. I am assuming she will come up if amanda fails. I was a bit impressed in her second fight. She actually did the khabib standing in guard and punching down thing. She is fighting bum class though.

89c.gif

Back