Bellator NYC better than UFC 212?

Bellator (arguably) looks better because the main card of 212 is only 3/5 complete.

Bellator is going to regret doing PPV at $50

Larkin vs Lima is a BIG fight, definitely the fight I am looking forward to.
Bellator card>UFC card.

Sonnen vs wanderlei and fedor fights are freakshows. Lima and larkins is legit.

I would watch the shit out of freakshows though. Just not on ppv

Bellator...disrespecting champs since forever, 4 washed up, way past their prime fighters fighting over some of the best Bellator has to offer.

also, the Texas card is a load of shit
that stupid wmma fight ruins the whole card.

There is one Texas card currently booked in the UFC and Bellator and thats UFC 211 which is extremely stacked.

211 is shit? jesus christ

So naturally i respond with ^

To which you respond "NO"

Uhh what?

I respond with "the Texas card is UFC 211"

and you reply with "and"

What's your problem?

Your intelligence level

Really wish Eduardo would fight more often

This Bellator ppv kind of pisses me off. Bellator 180 is stacked while Bellator 178 in CT gets a regional card headline by two guys who have fought each other three times already.

Fedor v Meathead is the only fight that interests me on the Bellator card.

There is one Texas card currently booked in the UFC and Bellator and thats UFC 211 which is extremely stacked.

So naturally i respond with ^

To which you respond "NO"

Uhh what?

I respond with "the Texas card is UFC 211"

and you reply with "and"

Your intelligence level
You seem like a 2015 noob

Bellator NYC: Sonnen vs. Silva

Light Heavyweight Chael Sonnen vs. Wanderlei Silva
Heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko vs. Matt Mitrione
Lightweight Michael Chandler (c) vs. Brent Primus
Welterweight Douglas Lima (c) vs. Lorenz Larkin

UFC 212: Aldo vs. Holloway

Featherweight José Aldo (c) vs. Max Holloway (ic)
Middleweight Anderson Silva vs. Kelvin Gastelum
Women's Strawweight Cláudia Gadelha vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Bantamweight Johnny Eduardo vs. Matthew Lopez

?
Honestly (with all do respect),
Aldo Holloway is better than entire Bellator card by itself plus we get to see adorable KK to fight in a very competitive fight

If you think the Bellator NYC PPV card is better or will get higher buys than either UFC 211 or 212, then I will know most of the people on this forum could never achieve a profit running a MMA promotion. Also, the UFC puts WMMA on the main card because it sells to the casuals.

UFC 212 for me and it's not even close.

but i know i view things things different than many. i personally have next to no interest in watching vets who are way out of prime. i have no interest in Vitor's "Legends League" idea. i would - and do- pay to see them grapple, but not fight. and i'm curious how many do want to see them fight, enough to pay. will it be enough purchases to actually pay vets enough to make it worthwhile?

i doubt it. and this Bellator PPV is a good litmus test.

my guess is it sells under 150k. not quite bombing, but not quite profiting either.
I agree wholeheartedly. I don't mean any disrespect to the legends, but most of then shouldn't be fighting at all, and the few who still have some gas left in the tank are usually shells of their former selves.

Lima vs Larkin is a good fight.

Back