Reaction score
Currently

Yes

Because I love Wanderlei

and these 2 fights are shit
Women's Strawweight Cláudia Gadelha vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Bantamweight Johnny Eduardo vs. Matthew Lopez

also, the Texas card is a load of shit
that stupid wmma fight ruins the whole card.

Bellator NYC > whatever that card is

To each their own I guess.

I don't see the Bellator PPV doing too many buys.

There probably aren't many fights any organization could make that I want to see more than Aldo Holloway.. but the Bellator card overall is looking better.

It actually kind of is based on the main card fights. Hopefully Kale puts up a good fight.

I have no interest in three of the fights for Bellator so no it's not.

Bellator is the better entertainment, add a freak show fight and no WMMA and its a winner

UFC has the most interesting fight in Aldo v Holloway, but the Bellator card is more interesting overall. My interest in the Bellator main event is at about -50 right now though.

Douglas Lima vs Lorenz Larkin
<{danawhoah}><{danawhoah}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><24>

The Chandler and Larkin fights imo beat UFC 212 with only one relevant fight in Aldo - Holloway.

Wanderlei - Sonnen at this point is only an uninteresting freak fight. Wanderlei is more or less retired and is just though as a fighter as is Sonnen. This match up lacks any meaning despite the "bad blood" kindergarten marketing

Fedor - Meathead is hm ok I guess but nothing more.

edit: forgot the Pico fight that is imo also very interesting. Could be the birth of a world class mma fighter.

Last edited:
Bellator is better overall, UFC has the best fight with Aldo vs Holloway.

212 shits on bellator. Only fight I'm interested in is Lima/Larkin. I want to see who can chop off a leg first. Oh and Pico. Everything else is pointless. And Wandy/Sonnen is not happening. I can't believe they still think they are PPV viable. And they are at the expensive ass garden. Viacom is going to be pissed at the return revenue for this

Aldo vs max is must see for me. Absolute best fight of both cards. I agree that overall, bellators card is better.

If 212 adds any of these fighters I'll probably be more interested:

Werdum, Almeida, Lineker, RDA
Nunes vs Shevchenko would be nice too

Back