Bellator NYC better than UFC 212?

Aldo vs Holloway is the best fight of the bunch followed by Lima vs Larkin but that UFC card isn't even close to being finalized. Pretty sure Marlon Moraes will end up on that one.

Bellator is the better entertainment, add a freak show fight and no WMMA and its a winner
Knowing Bellator they will feature a WMMA fight between two amateurs on the main card.

The UFC card is more relevant in terms of current top fights, you got #1 vs #2 at FW, Anderson/Kelvin which is a outside contender fight and the womens fight. If I had to choose which one to watch??? I dont know......both are awesome. Larkin/Lima is a great fight, the first two are better fights than the UFCs card. Main and Co main?? I cant pick.

Sorry Pop, but UFC card is better. Honestly is it even 50/50 that both Main events actually happen? Would bet money Wandy pulls out.

Bellator putting all their big draws in their organization in one card. What's going happen to the rest of the year?

UFC 212 for me and it's not even close.

but i know i view things things different than many. i personally have next to no interest in watching vets who are way out of prime. i have no interest in Vitor's "Legends League" idea. i would - and do- pay to see them grapple, but not fight. and i'm curious how many do want to see them fight, enough to pay. will it be enough purchases to actually pay vets enough to make it worthwhile?

i doubt it. and this Bellator PPV is a good litmus test.

my guess is it sells under 150k. not quite bombing, but not quite profiting either.

I would always choose Fedor and Wand over any UFC fight unless it is headlined by Conor.

The new Irish SBG prospect is fighting Machida

Machida is 40 years old with record of 5-2. Gallagher 20 years old record 6-0

C789vOfWsAYkZC7.jpg

bellator main & co-main seem kinda meaningless. its still alright but I'll go with ufc 212 because of aldo-holloway

212 is unfair no contest ... but fuck I'd watch Bellator over 210 still salty over how weak of a card Buffalo got.

UFC 212 for me and it's not even close.

but i know i view things things different than many. i personally have next to no interest in watching vets who are way out of prime. i have no interest in Vitor's "Legends League" idea. i would - and do- pay to see them grapple, but not fight. and i'm curious how many do want to see them fight, enough to pay. will it be enough purchases to actually pay vets enough to make it worthwhile?

i doubt it. and this Bellator PPV is a good litmus test.

my guess is it sells under 150k. not quite bombing, but not quite profiting either.

Yea I'm the same way have no interest in watching these old guys fight. Just makes me sad more than anything. I do want them being given a place to fight though if that's what they want so I appreciate Bellator giving them that.

If you pick those fights over Aldo/Holloway, Karolina/Claudia, Silva/Kelvin plus lord knows how much more. You are just being a hipster.

Easily pick just Aldo and Max over all the fights. Lima and Larkin is great though.

No, the main and co main are typical shitty 'legend' fights and you included Eduardo vs Lopez as if it's the 4th main fight on the UFC card. Lima vs Larkin is sick though

Yea I'm the same way have no interest in watching these old guys fight. Just makes me sad more than anything. I do want them being given a place to fight though if that's what they want so I appreciate Bellator giving them that.
enough to support it by buying the PPV?

If Chael comes in shape, yes. Hope Bellator takes over.

Bellator NYC: Sonnen vs. Silva

Light Heavyweight Chael Sonnen vs. Wanderlei Silva
Heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko vs. Matt Mitrione
Lightweight Michael Chandler (c) vs. Brent Primus
Welterweight Douglas Lima (c) vs. Lorenz Larkin

UFC 212: Aldo vs. Holloway

Featherweight José Aldo (c) vs. Max Holloway (ic)
Middleweight Anderson Silva vs. Kelvin Gastelum
Women's Strawweight Cláudia Gadelha vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Bantamweight Johnny Eduardo vs. Matthew Lopez

?
Jose Aldo is a FW, and can beat the 2 LHW Headliners on that Bellator shit show.

Bellator NYC: Sonnen vs. Silva

Light Heavyweight Chael Sonnen vs. Wanderlei Silva
Heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko vs. Matt Mitrione
Lightweight Michael Chandler (c) vs. Brent Primus
Welterweight Douglas Lima (c) vs. Lorenz Larkin

UFC 212: Aldo vs. Holloway

Featherweight José Aldo (c) vs. Max Holloway (ic)
Middleweight Anderson Silva vs. Kelvin Gastelum
Women's Strawweight Cláudia Gadelha vs. Karolina Kowalkiewicz
Bantamweight Johnny Eduardo vs. Matthew Lopez

?

I'd watch Aldo fight over just about everyone.

Back