Bellator MMA Heavyweight Grand Prix official promo.

23472824_10156427744299879_4272870148033729577_n.jpg

Who ya guys got?

I say Mitrione takes this.

I also have a feeling Fedor is going to get eliminated first round.

I think a lot depends on match ups but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if anyone wins unless it's Chael. If Chael wins I'll be shocked. I can see Chael winning against Fedor maybe due to the size similarity with his wrestling but other than that? Nobody. And I see Fedor as a threat to anyone in the tournament so that's not a slight on his current skills, just the match up.

I'm with TS, I think Mitrione takes this rather easily if he stays healthy throughout.

It's possible but I think people forget Seumanutafa, Thompson, and Fedor all dropped Matt. His chin ain't iron at all and he frankly should have lost against Seumanutafa, he was like out.

Bader actually throws his hands with power and has brutally finished people before (his win last Friday was a solid GnP stoppage). Askren throws his hands like a 12 year old who's been training for two weeks. Simple intangibles right there, and I don't consider the guys comparable in that department.

Both Askren and Bader have potential to have boring fights but I'd much prefer a Bader fight. In a Bader fight there's a good chance someone is getting knocked out.

Bader's going to take this, and that's too bad.

Gotta go with Meathead.

Ridiculous, yet fun tourney.

Hahaha, at first I thought wow.

Then I realised Bader would win.

Poor Fedor. I feel bad just watching him fight now. Just knowing he is going to get knocked out in every fight now. He loses against anyone of these guys by knockout first round. Im sorry.

Poor Fedor. I feel bad just watching him fight now. Just knowing he is going to get knocked out in every fight now. He loses against anyone of these guys by knockout first round. Im sorry.
We don't live in a world where Chael Sonnen knocks out Fedor.

Mo is just a fighter I'm a big fan of. The king gimic makes me smile. I always pick him. So this tournament is no different
Mo for the win.

Tito Ortiz will win this tournament as a replacement when it falls apart.

Man, I hope Fedor wakes the fuck up and does something about his training.

Seeing him lose to Sonnen or Nelson will ruin couple of my days. :(:(

Back