Bellator : Make Saku vs Hughes

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
This is the money fight.

If you want to see Hughes pound out a legendary fighter just watch Hughes/Royce

If you wanna see Saku take a merciless/pointless beating just watch any of his recent fights

No need for more punishment

JustOnce is sinister....I'd opt for Chael/Hughes or Royce/Hughes.....maybe a Koschek rematch if Hughes wants that....whatevs just let Saku be

That fight would have been amazing back in the day. Hughes is pretty washed up at this point, but Saku is falling apart. I don't mind Saku fighting still, but I would only want him against other guys his age or older, same with Royce. Or just have them do grappling matches, those are cool.

If Saku is gonna get killed in the ring, let it be in the three ring Rizin circus. It'll get shut down real quick and people will quit with the "greatest thing ever" hyperbole.

JustOnce is sinister....I'd opt for Chael/Hughes or Royce/Hughes.....maybe a Koschek rematch if Hughes wants that....whatevs just let Saku be
Sonnen vs Hughes sounds just as bad. Chael has been fighting in their prime guys (okay Tito is not) at 205.

Mach Sakurai vs Hughes II book it.

they'd probably make hughes vs MVP or something and have it backfire

Sonnen vs Hughes sounds just as bad. Chael has been fighting in their prime guys (okay Tito is not) at 205.

Mach Sakurai vs Hughes II book it.
I like that a lot. Mach - Hughes would be great good call

Kos is a few years younger, but the way he's been fighting lately, Matt may have a 50/50 chance. Given their chins, either one could KO the other...or it could be a competitive wrestling match.

Kos is a few years younger, but the way he's been fighting lately, Matt may have a 50/50 chance. Given their chins, either one could KO the other...or it could be a competitive wrestling match.
That's where I was at...especially if Hughes wants it right

Fedor vs. Couture
Liddell vs. Ortiz
Hughes vs. Koscheck

They need to hire Parisyan

Hughes vs Ralek to keep the Gracie storyline going.

Royce ans Saku would get mauled.

Hughes vs Kos might be the only fight that isn't like WTF are they doing. Kos is more or less done with any decent fighters in there prime. Hughes fight might be interesting.

I'm still not that convinced Hughes will screw Dana over by signing with Bellator unless Dana gives him his blessing. Which he will if Hughes is making great money. Dana loves to make other orgs spend there money on dead end fighters.

Fedor vs. Couture
Liddell vs. Ortiz
Hughes vs. Koscheck

They need to hire Parisyan
I was hoping Karo would stick around and be more active he was garnering the first tko victories of his career in Bellator, still young but a lot of miles from competing and drug addiction. Still need the heat though

Karo - Mach Sakurai added to your card

Back