2. strobe lights
3. ring girls
4. interviews
5. highlights
6. replays
7. Miller lite
8. referee John McCarthy
9. Mike Goldberg

Bellator looks just the same as the UFC. You can't criticize Bellator for doing the exact same thing. If you are a true fan of mma, then you would want to see Bellator succeed.

Did you watch the PPV?
you know with eyes?

Did you watch the PPV?
you know with eyes?

Yes, I watched it. Did you watch it with your mommy?

Name one thing that the UFC does differently. I dare you. I challenge you. Don't be a chicken.

Bellator has stepped up to the plate and provided the same production format at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

Yes, I watched it. Did you watch it with your mommy?

Name one thing that the UFC does differently. I dare you. I challenge you. Don't be a chicken.

Bellator has stepped up to the plate and provided the same production format at Madison Square Garden in New York City.

You got to be fucking kidding
Go away ... you are silly & have no clue

#1. THE HUGE ENTRANCE SCREEN
#2. THE PANELIST BETWEEN FIGHTS
#3. NATIONAL ANTHEMS
#4. A LIVE FILLER FIGHT BETWEEN MAIN EVENTS
5. THE WALKWAY RAMP

This looked & seemed nothing like a UFC event.

Stop posting like a nitwit

You got to be fucking kidding
Go away ... you are silly & have no clue

#1. THE HUGE ENTRANCE SCREEN
#2. THE PANELIST BETWEEN FIGHTS
#3. NATIONAL ANTHEMS
#4. A LIVE FILLER FIGHT BETWEEN MAIN EVENTS
5. THE WALKWAY RAMP

This looked & seemed nothing like a UFC event.

Stop posting like a nitwit

That's hilarious. The ramp where fighters walk off of. lol. You even used capital letters.

The size of the jumbotron. This is called technology. TV screens get bigger and better for the future. This must be a joke.

The American national anthem is played in the Olympics and in NFL or NBA games. You must not be patriotic.

I actually appreciated another fight being put in with a member of the legendary, Gracie family. There were quick fight finishes, so it was a pleasant surprise to see a bonus fight.

The panelist between fights... You mean you are going to criticize me for saying that Bellator had Mike Goldberg who has been the main announcer for UFC ppv's for many years?

You are just a blind fanboy that bleeds UFC on your forehead. I once again double dog dare you to give me real differences between Bellator and UFC. Your answers suck like any 5-year-old kid can say.

You are not bright & others did not even bother to reply due to that
I will follow their lead

You are right - they are EXACT

Now ...

Did anyone appreciate the national anthems? I thought they were cringe...

Throw title fights all over the place

Have a guy who hasn't even fought in mma yet be over 2 title fights

Throw in some national anthems and random spike people playing the guitar

Throw a fucking prelim fight in between the main and co-main events (oh sorry I meant double main events lol)

Main event over 3 title fights is two 40 year olds, one of which hasn't fought in over 4 years and the other is known to just hold people down

You are not bright & others did not even bother to reply due to that
I will follow their lead

You are right - they are EXACT

Now ...

Thank you for agreeing with me. You couldn't find any true differences in the production value.

I find it hilarious that you said you weren't going to post another message but then you do exactly that just a moment later.

You also resort to an ad hominem attack because you have no argument. If I'm not "bright", then you must be in a cave with Neanderthals.

You don't see real fights in UFC with people dying twice in the cage, like Kimbo x Dada 5000.

Throw in some national anthems and random spike people playing the guitar

Throw a fucking prelim fight in between the main and co-main events (oh sorry I meant double main events lol)

You are criticizing the fighters themselves but not sticking to the topic of the thread which is only about the production value. Learn to read, bro.

So all you are saying is that Bellator has MORE things, while the UFC has LESS things. That's your only argument? You lose then.

The UFC subtracts the national anthem. The UFC subtracts a Gracie member from fighting before the main event. The UFC subtracts Mike Goldberg from ever announcing from them again. So the only differences are losses from their production value.

If my original 9 points are the SAME between the UFC and Bellator, then my argument wins.

Bellator can easily subtract the anthem or the Gracie fight. Bellator can easily reduce the size of the jumbotron or ramp, lol. I challenge any of you to show me real differences.

You are criticizing the fighters themselves but not sticking to the topic of the thread which is only about the production value. Learn to read, bro.

So all you are saying is that Bellator has MORE things, while the UFC has LESS things. That's your only argument? You lose then.

The UFC subtracts the national anthem. The UFC subtracts a Gracie member from fighting before the main event. The UFC subtracts Mike Goldberg from ever announcing from them again. So the only differences are losses from their production value.

If my original 9 points are the SAME between the UFC and Bellator, then my argument wins.

Bellator can easily subtract the anthem or the Gracie fight. Bellator can easily reduce the size of the jumbotron or ramp, lol. I challenge any of you to show me real differences.

I'm sorry I didn't realize I was responding to a complete idiot.

You said they have the same format, I posted multiple examples of differences. I do love how you intentionally didn't address 3 of my 5 points.

Who the fuck wants to have the fighters stand in the ring for 5 mins while they play the fucking national anthems and have a random minor tv personality play a guitar. That doesn't add a single fucking thing to the production value except wasting more time. If you want to do that shit then make it happen during the walkouts, don't having everyone waiting even longer.

Neiman Gracie would have still fought in the UFC, they wouldn't have fucked up their timing and had to cut an entire fight out of the prelims because there wasn't going to be enough time in the slot. Then Bellator throws that fight in the main card at the absolutely worst time, right in between the co-main and main event.

And I don't know why you're bringing up Mike Goldberg. They still have Joe Rogan and have added more commentators including actual fighters. Mike may have a recognizable voice, but lets be honest we aren't really missing any meaningful commentary from him.

1. entrance music
2. strobe lights
3. ring girls
4. interviews
5. highlights
6. replays
7. Miller lite
8. referee John McCarthy
9. Mike Goldberg

Bellator looks just the same as the UFC. You can't criticize Bellator for doing the exact same thing. If you are a true fan of mma, then you would want to see Bellator succeed.

No, I want the best fighters fighting each other in one promotion. I would support bellator folding and all the good fighters going to the ufc.

Bellator shills in damage control mode.

Don't feed the trolls ;)
I post every bad UFC PPV number before anybody else does (on here)
Some nitwits have zero reading comprehension ability

Don't feed the trolls ;)
I post every bad UFC PPV number before anybody else does (on here)
Some nitwits have zero reading comprehension ability
The Ferttitas conned WME.

Deal with it.

Who the fuck wants to have the fighters stand in the ring for 5 mins while they play the fucking national anthems and have a random minor tv personality play a guitar. That doesn't add a single fucking thing to the production value except wasting more time. If you want to do that shit then make it happen during the walkouts, don't having everyone waiting even longer.

Neiman Gracie would have still fought in the UFC, they wouldn't have fucked up their timing and had to cut an entire fight out of the prelims because there wasn't going to be enough time in the slot. Then Bellator throws that fight in the main card at the absolutely worst time, right in between the co-main and main event.

And I don't know why you're bringing up Mike Goldberg. They still have Joe Rogan and have added more commentators including actual fighters. Mike may have a recognizable voice, but lets be honest we aren't really missing any meaningful commentary from him.

If I'm an "idiot", then you must be a chimpanzee.

Your other points were about the fighters themselves, not about the format of the presentation. I stated clearly why I didn't have to address them. Do you have dyslexia?

So you're agreeing that Gracie would have fought in the UFC? It's just the timing that is different? The overall fight format is still the same. They show the entrances and the referee checking them. They show replays of the submission after the fight. Then they interview the fighter after winning. Then they do promos before the next fight. You're agreeing with me that the general format is the same?

Congratulations! You just insulted millions of Americans who indeed give a "fuck" about the national anthem. You should tell that to football, baseball, and basketball fans that UFC fans don't "give a fuck". I'm sure that will sell more ppv's for UFC fanboys.

Way to throw Mike Goldberg under the bus, just because you obsess over Dana White's bald head. I would say that you "ain't missing much" at all in terms production value between Bellator and UFC.

Back