2. strobe lights
3. ring girls
4. interviews
5. highlights
6. replays
7. Miller lite
8. referee John McCarthy
9. Mike Goldberg

Bellator looks just the same as the UFC. You can't criticize Bellator for doing the exact same thing. If you are a true fan of mma, then you would want to see Bellator succeed.
That's the point I think. They want hardcore and casual fans to feel like they're watching the UFC. Make people think they are on the same level. The name Bellator is a stupid name though.

Same format as in its an MMA fight promotion? Ok.

But it values entertainment over sport (Which is completely fine with me, I like bellator and thought this even was awesome)
Have better entrances
Try to build stories
Have a more JMMA feel
Have more desk work
Have imo (recently) better production
Are not as sterile
Less nu metal

There are alot of things different, including the core audience they chase. I think your point is you should support bellator, which is great, people should. They way you put it forward though was poor.

1. entrance music
2. strobe lights
3. ring girls
4. interviews
5. highlights
6. replays
7. Miller lite
8. referee John McCarthy
9. Mike Goldberg

Bellator looks just the same as the UFC. You can't criticize Bellator for doing the exact same thing. If you are a true fan of mma, then you would want to see Bellator succeed.

I know I do. Free high level mma, they are starting to have the firepower strikeforce did. And I loved strikeforce.

Schaub is a moron and shouldn't be on a live professional sports broadcast. His analysis sucks.

Bellator's production style was best in Season 3 (I think the first couple seasons were only in Spanish, or at least the versions I watched were). Jimmy Smith and Sean Wheelock were a great team.

Back