Bellator has the same format as the UFC

No, I want the best fighters fighting each other in one promotion. I would support bellator folding and all the good fighters going to the ufc.

Well, you just admitted you want the UFC to have a monopoly. You're being unfair. More competition means we get to see higher salaries for the fighters. Gilbert Melendez was offered a contract by Bellator, and then he got paid by the UFC. Are you against the fighters?

If I'm an "idiot", then you must be a chimpanzee.

Your other points were about the fighters themselves, not about the format of the presentation. I stated clearly why I didn't have to address them. Do you have dyslexia?

So you're agreeing that Gracie would have fought in the UFC? It's just the timing that is different? The overall fight format is still the same. They show the entrances and the referee checking them. They show replays of the submission after the fight. Then they interview the fighter after winning. Then they do promos before the next fight. You're agreeing with me that the general format is the same?

Congratulations! You just insulted millions of Americans who indeed give a "fuck" about the national anthem. You should tell that to football, baseball, and basketball fans that UFC fans don't "give a fuck". I'm sure that will sell more ppv's for UFC fanboys.

Way to throw Mike Goldberg under the bus, just because you obsess over Dana White's bald head. I would say that you "ain't missing much" at all in terms production value between Bellator and UFC.

No all my points were about the Bellator format. Bellator threw their title fights all over the place, they placed a kid making his debut over 2 of their champions, and they decided that a fight between 2 way past prime 40 year olds was more main event worthy than any of the 3 title fights they had tonight. I'm not at all knocking the fighters, they don't get to decide where they are placed and who fights when. But you already know that, you're just desperate to stay away from those points so you try to find a cop out to keep you from addressing them.

Big diffference between fighting and playing fucking baseball. You think a fighter wants to get warmed up and ready to fight and then gets told "no bro just stand here for 5+ mins while we play the national anthem and have some random guy you don't know play a guitar"?

You got to be fucking kidding
Go away ... you are silly & have no clue

#1. THE HUGE ENTRANCE SCREEN
#2. THE PANELIST BETWEEN FIGHTS
#3. NATIONAL ANTHEMS
#4. A LIVE FILLER FIGHT BETWEEN MAIN EVENTS
5. THE WALKWAY RAMP

This looked & seemed nothing like a UFC event.

Stop posting like a nitwit

Frankie NYC out to an early lead here

You are not bright & others did not even bother to reply due to that
I will follow their lead

You are right - they are EXACT

Now ...

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

That's hilarious. The ramp where fighters walk off of. lol. You even used capital letters.

The size of the jumbotron. This is called technology. TV screens get bigger and better for the future. This must be a joke.

The American national anthem is played in the Olympics and in NFL or NBA games. You must not be patriotic.

I actually appreciated another fight being put in with a member of the legendary, Gracie family. There were quick fight finishes, so it was a pleasant surprise to see a bonus fight.

The panelist between fights... You mean you are going to criticize me for saying that Bellator had Mike Goldberg who has been the main announcer for UFC ppv's for many years?

You are just a blind fanboy that bleeds UFC on your forehead. I once again double dog dare you to give me real differences between Bellator and UFC. Your answers suck like any 5-year-old kid can say.
images

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”

That is why I bailed ... I give it a few shots then realize its futile
Either a troll or nitwit or worse ... BOTH

Big diffference between fighting and playing fucking baseball. You think a fighter wants to get warmed up and ready to fight and then gets told "no bro just stand here for 5+ mins while we play the national anthem and have some random guy you don't know play a guitar"?

Ok, so you were talking about the timing of the format, instead of the physical format. The physical format was the same. Entrance, referee check and vaseline, in-ring announcer, commentary, replays, interviews, and promos. Are you going to disagree about the physical format? You seem to have a gripe about just the timing, the order of events.

Ok, so again you're talking about the timing of the format. There were national anthems played before Floyd Mayweather and Pacquiao, but this was before their entrances. So this could be a way to improve Bellator's timing in future events, so fighters won't get cold in the cage.

Instead of offering a suggestion to improve Bellator, you are just bashing Bellator in order to prop up the UFC. We can all see you're defending Dana White. You're a fanboy. I get it. You should first make that clear before you post.

Too scared? If you refuse to get in the cage, then you deserve to lose.

Show me where I'm wrong in my original post. You can criticize the timing of the format, or you can suggest that Bellator remove something. I suggest that Bellator adds a Brazilian translator for a fighter's corner. Show me which part is "stupid", or else you're a liar. You have to back up your statement.

Ok, so you were talking about the timing of the format, instead of the physical format. The physical format was the same. Entrance, referee check and vaseline, in-ring announcer, commentary, replays, interviews, and promos. Are you going to disagree about the physical format? You seem to have a gripe about just the timing, the order of events.

Ok, so again you're talking about the timing of the format. There were national anthems played before Floyd Mayweather and Pacquiao, but this was before their entrances. So this could be a way to improve Bellator's timing in future events, so fighters won't get cold in the cage.

Instead of offering a suggestion to improve Bellator, you are just bashing Bellator in order to prop up the UFC. We can all see you're defending Dana White. You're a fanboy. I get it. You should first make that clear before you post.

I'm not proping up Dana White, I'd be saying the same shit if the UFC did this stuff. It doesn't make sense to have 2 title fights below a kid making his debut, it doesn't make sense to throw a fight that was supposed to be on the prelims in between the main event and co-main, and it doesn't make sense to have 2 old guys fight as the main event over 3 of your champions.

You're the one who is clearly a fanboy and just blindly defending.

You got to be fucking kidding
Go away ... you are silly & have no clue

#1. THE HUGE ENTRANCE SCREEN
#2. THE PANELIST BETWEEN FIGHTS
#3. NATIONAL ANTHEMS
#4. A LIVE FILLER FIGHT BETWEEN MAIN EVENTS
5. THE WALKWAY RAMP

This looked & seemed nothing like a UFC event.

Stop posting like a nitwit
Watching this man kill the TS.

Watching this man kill the TS.

So you believe that the size of the jumbotron and the ramp walkway are "killers"? I'd say "ramp" and "LCD display" are the "same" objects between Bellator and the UFC. If you can only complain about the "size", then I guess you're compensating for your shoesize down below.

It doesn't make sense to have 2 title fights below a kid making his debut

So you're agreeing with my analysis that you have gripes with just the timing of the format?

What do you think about Jamie Foxx singing the national anthem before the Mayweather and Pacquiao fight? Was that an improved timing for the fighters?

Don't forget delusional.
If all you have are insults, then that's just classic debate 101. Ad hominem attack.

Don't forget to kiss Dana White's picture before you go to sleep. That's why you stopped replying.

So you're agreeing with my analysis that you have gripes with just the timing of the format?

What do you think about Jamie Foxx singing the national anthem before the Mayweather and Pacquiao fight? Was that an improved timing for the fighters?

Timing of the format is problems with the format. I don't know why you think putting "timing" makes it suddenly so different from your original claim that Bellator has the exact same format as the UFC.

As I said, if you're going to be doing national anthems don't do it while the fighters are in the cage. Before the entrance or during the entrance either is fine, but if you do it while they're already in the cage you run the risk of them running cold and getting out of their ready mindset.

Timing of the format is problems with the format. I don't know why you think putting "timing" makes it suddenly so different from your original claim that Bellator has the exact same format as the UFC.

As I said, if you're going to be doing national anthems don't do it while the fighters are in the cage. Before the entrance or during the entrance either is fine, but if you do it while they're already in the cage you run the risk of them running cold and getting out of their ready mindset.

Fair enough. I agree that their event manager could have done a better job when organizing the order.

I don't see any qualitative advantage that the UFC has when providing features over Bellator. It's just like the iphone versus the galaxy. The samsung phone can do everything the iphone can.

1. entrance music
2. strobe lights
3. ring girls
4. interviews
5. highlights
6. replays
7. Miller lite
8. referee John McCarthy
9. Mike Goldberg

Bellator looks just the same as the UFC. You can't criticize Bellator for doing the exact same thing. If you are a true fan of mma, then you would want to see Bellator succeed.
Fine , 1 to 6 happen at nearly every mma event. John McCarthy refs at various mma events around the world not just ufc/bellator.
I
Throw title fights all over the place

Have a guy who hasn't even fought in mma yet be over 2 title fights

Throw in some national anthems and random spike people playing the guitar

Throw a fucking prelim fight in between the main and co-main events (oh sorry I meant double main events lol)

Main event over 3 title fights is two 40 year olds, one of which hasn't fought in over 4 years and the other is known to just hold people down
This ^

wow, 180 posts in over 6 years and this is the BS you decide to post? broooo, Arena football has the same format as the nfl.....actually, they do more!!!!! they have walls on the sides of the turf and give 4 points for field goals!!!!! prove to me im wrong that afl and nfl arent exactly the same!!!!! idiot brown nose

Well, you just admitted you want the UFC to have a monopoly. You're being unfair. More competition means we get to see higher salaries for the fighters. Gilbert Melendez was offered a contract by Bellator, and then he got paid by the UFC. Are you against the fighters?

I don't give a shit about fighter pay. That's their business.

Back