PBP Bellator 291: Amosov vs. Storley 2, Sat. 2/25, 11:30 AM ET/8:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who takes home the unified Bellator welterweight title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't know how Amasov wasn't able to get a finish against a guy over 25 mins who is unable to move his head off the centre line.

I don't know how Amasov wasn't able to get a finish against a guy over 25 mins who is unable to move his head off the centre line.

No need to take risks your opposition can't force you into. Amasov used him as a punching bag for 25 minutes. Storley is tough. That was a beatdown.

Shit idk if Bobby Knuckles can make 170 anymore but he wasn’t too good when he was fighting at that weight Colby might be able to put it on him. At 185 he kills Colby

I meant at 185. I just want to see Colby get his ass kicked, lol.

710469-27870393.png

93271-3263805.png

Great performance. Especially after a layoff.

A lot of debating about how good Storley is. Storley is a strong fighter and nobody was debating his ability before tonight. Amosov deserves all the credit for making him look bad. We’ve seen some proven guys look just as ineffective when faced with a bad matchup. Amosov beat him on his terms last time they fought, he tried a different game plan and got dominated.

Anyway, Amosov vs Larkin should be what’s next

Storley should fight Jason Jackson.

No need to take risks your opposition can't force you into. Amasov used him as a punching bag for 25 minutes. Storley is tough. That was a beatdown.

Amosov looked absolutely incredible, no doubt. I suspect he could've finished him if he teed off with strikes up against the fence rather than shooting, though

Did they not bring a translator for Amosov? Lol

I'm gonna say it.

I'M GONNA SAY IT!!!

Amasov would beat both Edwards and Usman

Hed beat both. Khamzat and Shavkat are the 2 tough fights for him in UFC and Khamzat cant make 170 anymore.

Gerald Harris was really thrown in there with some quality guys during his time in bellator

Thanks for the PBP, Sherbros. Enjoy your weekend.

Back