PBP Bellator 291: Amosov vs. Storley 2, Sat. 2/25, 11:30 AM ET/8:30 AM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who takes home the unified Bellator welterweight title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Storley didn’t even flinch after that body kick on the replay

There are exceptions. That's why I said some. I do think Jorge is better than people give him credit for. He's nowhere near elite, but with a terrible weight cut he still demonstrated good TDD early against Colby. I think Jorge could beat Storely. No lock. With the wrestling, I doubt he would be favored. Jorge's got decent takedown defense until he gets tired. Regardless, Storely is a solid fighter, but I don't think he's all that good.

I don't recall saying Daukus would beat Bader, lol.
Imo storley beats wonderboy, neal, luque. and brady. 50/50 on whether he beats belal, and might outcardio khamzat. Destroyed by every other ranked dude

There are exceptions. That's why I said some. I do think Jorge is better than people give him credit for. He's nowhere near elite, but with a terrible weight cut he still demonstrated good TDD early against Colby. I think Jorge could beat Storely. No lock. With the wrestling, I doubt he would be favored. Jorge's got decent takedown defense until he gets tired. Regardless, Storely is a solid fighter, but I don't think he's all that good.

I don't recall saying Daukus would beat Bader, lol.
You made a list with like 20 fighters who can take Bader and you mentioned him as well along with some other bums

Imo storley beats wonderboy, neal, luque. and brady. 50/50 on whether he beats belal, and might outcardio khamzat. Destroyed by every other ranked dude

I think Brady, Belal and Khamzat beat him. Possibly Luque and Neal. Definitely beats Magny, WB. The world will never know, lol.

Amasov has Storley so badly outclassed he's going to look bad for not knocking him out.

You made a list with like 20 fighters who can take Bader and you mentioned him as well along with some other bums
Who cares, all of this is hypothetical, and most people will just say the person who fights in the more popular promotion is better. Brady looked equally as bad or even worse against Belal but I bet he would rank Brady over many Bellator fighters

Amosov fucks up Colby imho
I’d be very interested in that fight Colby is a much better/more varied on the feet than Storley. I’d favor Amosov though I don’t know if he fucks him up just because it’s hard for me to see any 170er outside of Shavkat truly fucking Colby up

You remember my posts better than I do, lol. I legitimately don't recall that, but hey, I forget a lot of things nowadays.

This is agonizing to watch. There are so many fighters, too tough for their own good, who can't think of anything better to do than walk into punches all night.

I’d be very interested in that fight Colby is a much better/more varied on the feet than Storley. I’d favor Amosov though I don’t know if he fucks him up just because it’s hard for me to see any 170er outside of Shavkat truly fucking Colby up
Not really, Colby just has volume, he is not technical

I would pay $99.99 to see Colby fight Whittaker. I can't stand Covington, lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back