Bellator 189 - Budd vs Blencowe - Oklahoma

Honeycutt will likely be going for the takedowns or trying at least. I can see Lovato keeping it on the feet if he wants to stirke or going down to the ground and subbing Honeycutt of his back or sweeping and reversing the wrestler and getting on top for ground & pound or a submission.
Just watched Honeycutt against Reiter... you’re right. Hope he dives in for a takedown and get subbed, good odds on lovato!

I'm with you Jim on Lovato. The guys BJJ is unbelievable.

OMG WTF!!!! Been too busy to realize this is happening and the price on Lovato is LEVEL 20,000 GOLDEN PIRATE TREASURE LEVELS OF #ELITE!!!!!!!

+225 now are you fucking kidding me. I thought hed open as a favorite. Lovato's striking is pretty fucking good. Iirc he actually has an extensive karate background. And on the mat its a shoe-in he subs Honeycutt

I don't get this line. Gimme 4u on Lovato at the retarded prices im about to get

Didn't Casey nearly sub Honeycutt at the end of the 1st? Like he was out at the end of the round

OMG WTF!!!! Been too busy to realize this is happening and the price on Lovato is LEVEL 20,000 GOLDEN PIRATE TREASURE LEVELS OF #ELITE!!!!!!!

+225 now are you fucking kidding me. I thought hed open as a favorite. Lovato's striking is pretty fucking good. Iirc he actually has an extensive karate background. And on the mat its a shoe-in he subs Honeycutt

I don't get this line. Gimme 4u on Lovato at the retarded prices im about to get
Confidence increase +10

If you guys want it you better get it now. My whale friend is probably about to smash Lovato Jr. to a favorite, lol.

If you guys want it you better get it now. My whale friend is probably about to smash Lovato Jr. to a favorite, lol.
Lol. I was gonna bet more in Vegas tomorrow morning!!

Already have a grand on him online

Look forward to seeing his pic of about 20+ bets aha thanks for the heads up jim added more!

I'm on Lovato, but I'm not as crazy about his line as some of you. His gas tank looked like a pretty big concern in his Legacy fight vs. Coleman.

I'm on Lovato, but I'm not as crazy about his line as some of you. His gas tank looked like a pretty big concern in his Legacy fight vs. Coleman.
True. Was slowing in the second against Nunes also.

Gotta hope he steadily improved in that area

Havnt watched the entire fight but this is he third round

I'm on board with Lovato being better in a vaccuum...but Honeycutt was a D1 all-american wrestler, which should keep the fight on foot where it's not clear who is the better striker.

At +185 or whatever I still think Lovato is probably a good bet, but should he necessarily be the favorite here?

I'm on board with Lovato being better in a vaccuum...but Honeycutt was a D1 all-american wrestler, which should keep the fight on foot where it's not clear who is the better striker.

At +185 or whatever I still think Lovato is probably a good bet, but should he necessarily be the favorite here?
I thought hed open a favorite but I cap him maybe around pick em, slight dog ish odds. So this is a god send. He doesn't even need to take Honeycutt down, if he can just grab him he can work from the clinch or pull guard. And Honeycutt is soooo used to preferring working in the pocket since he wrestles everyone, so it'll be interesting to see if he can't break that habit.

Plus I have confirmed something I said earlier. Lovato does have a jeet kune do background, his father was a jeet kune do instructor. Explains his understanding of range which is the thing thats stood out to me on the feet when he fights.

Back