Bellator 185 main card

I don't see how anyone could score it for Mousasi.

Bare minimum 28-28, Storm dominated him in the third, second could have went either way.

What do you mean you don't see? Mousasi clearly controlled and won 1st and you just said 2nd could have went either way. That's 29-28. Should have been a split decision at the very least, possibly giving nod to Shlemenko, I would have to rewatch 2nd round again.

What do you mean you don't see? Mousasi clearly controlled and won 1st and you just said 2nd could have went either way. That's 29-28. Should have been a split decision at the very least, possibly giving nod to Shlemenko, I would have to rewatch 2nd round again.

LOL why should it have been a split? You either think one guy or the other won. A split just means the judges disagree.

10-8 third round, Moose did nothing but get beat up.

So even if Moose got the second should still be a draw.

I was rooting for both guys, but I thought mousasi was going to win by dec or sub. Shlemenko won rounds 2 and 3. So this should've been a upset win for shlemenko. I'm a mousasi fan but damn, he lost that fight.

It was definitely a thumb in the eye (watched the replay again).

I know that a fuck up eye make it difficult, but there isnt much excuse for Mousasis shitty cardio. He didnt even land much.

LOL why should it have been a split? You either think one guy or the other won. A split just means the judges disagree.

That's exactly what it means. It was a close fight, each judge scores the fight the way they see it, their scores may vary and should in close fights.

If it was a UFC fight people would be saying USADA bless haha

That's exactly what it means. It was a close fight, each judge scores the fight the way they see it, their scores may vary and should in close fights.

The fact many split decisions aren't even close on the individual judges cards often makes them look ridiculous. MMA has lots of them but the recent boxing match between GGG and Canelo is a perfect example.

The fact many split decisions aren't even close on the individual judges cards often makes them look ridiculous. MMA has lots of them but the recent boxing match between GGG and Canelo is a perfect example.

Why are you still arguing this and comparing it to split decisions that were not close? This was a close fight.

Why are you still arguing this and comparing it to split decisions that were not close? This was a close fight.

I wasn't arguing that it wasn't a close fight. I was saying that because a fight is close doesn't mean it should be a split decision. Judges scores are supposed to be in a vacuum

Fucking Robery man, it was a close fight but UD for Mousasi? Absolute joke, poor Schlemenko he got robbed bad

Lmao I like Gegard but his apologists are in full force saying crap like he controlled most of the fight, fucking blind idiots

The best decision would be a draw. Mousasi 1st, Shlemenko 3rd in the second round 4 minutes Mousasi was losing in stand-up and got a takedown in the last minute where he was trying to win by submission, so logically the 2nd was drawn

lol'd at jimmy smith groaning 'ohh no' at the decision, says it all really

Back