Bellator 185 main card

Erocthadon

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
They have two wmma bouts on the main card. All four women have a combined record of 4-2. One of the women has a record of 2-2. You do the math on the rest of their records.

I support wmma, but wtf Bellator? On the main card?<{cruzshake}>

They have two wmma bouts on the main card. All four women have a combined record of 4-2. One of the women has a record of 2-2. You do the math on the rest of their records.

I support wmma, but wtf Bellator? On the main card?<{cruzshake}>

This, SO MUCH. I have nothing against women's mma but let's be honest, this is garbage. Why do they think people want to watch this? Anybody who watches tonight is watching in spite of the women's fights. Jordan Young is a beast in the MW division!! Why not put a young rising fighter on the main card?! Makes no sense

This, SO MUCH. I have nothing against women's mma but let's be honest, this is garbage. Why do they think people want to watch this? Anybody who watches tonight is watching in spite of the women's fights. Jordan Young is a beast in the MW division!! Why not put a young rising fighter on the main card?! Makes no sense
I can't say that I know who Jordan Young is. I'll watch the prelims and check him out. Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, those two fights are bullshit. I know the Ward-Rickels fight fell through, but come on Bellator.

I'm watching strictly for Mousasi-Shelmenko, and because I don't have anything to do tonight.

clear build up to Hardy vs Julaton but at what expense?

Funny thing is Julaton was only one time on One's "main card"

lost king mo vs liam, and Brennan vs Rickels if that makes you feel better about it

WMMA doesn't have the best level of competition inside the UFC sometimes, so why would does this surprise you?

"Makes no sense"

One of the most common and appropriate replies to Bellator threads.

This event was raped by injury. That said, someone like young should be on the main card, as should mousasi’s protege.

How this thread is coming off as:
maxresdefault.jpg

I can't say that I know who Jordan Young is. I'll watch the prelims and check him out. Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, those two fights are bullshit. I know the Ward-Rickels fight fell through, but come on Bellator.

I'm watching strictly for Mousasi-Shelmenko, and because I don't have anything to do tonight.

Mo/McGeary fell through as well. It was a pretty good card before the injuries.

Will it be a STORM WATCH or MOOS HUNTING SEASON??????

Wrong. I'm more curious about Heather Hardy fight.

Curious about what? I like Heathy Hardy because she's tough and has a good style but she's fighting a scrub. What do you think is gonna happen? What is there to possibly be curious about?

Usual woman haters QQing.

Most girls in my gym would beat their asses... but no... they only care about their machos... <Lmaoo>

Or maybe we like watching good mma and tonight's women's fights are NOT good mma. Don't lie to yourself. Nobody fighting tonight is a good mma fighter. They're both boxers crossing over.

Heather Hardy is the only thing remotely interesting about Bellator at the moment.

Ok maybe Rory too.

Back