Bellator 185 main card

I got Shlum on this fight

I don't see how anyone could score it for Mousasi.

Bare minimum 28-28, Storm dominated him in the third, second could have went either way.

Makes you wonder how much of a savage Wanderlei was to keep atacking Crocop non-stop with one eye. Mousasi got gunshy as fuck after the swallin.

I'm not surprised. Neither fighter did much in the second round, but Gegard was more active and seemed to be the one controlling the action.

It isnt absurd, even if Shlemenko was better overall. But it seems the popular guy always wins decisons on Bellator.

I guess bellator judges are taking a page out of boxing's handbook. No way mousasi won that fight, but it's good for bellator that he got the W. smh

Round 2 was Shlemenko's and Round 3 should've been 10-8 for him as well.

Makes you wonder how much of a savage Wanderlei was to keep atacking Crocop non-stop with one eye. Mousasi got gunshy as fuck after the swallin.
The roid rage was real.

Him begging the ref to let him go back out before the KO took serious stones.

Gotta give it to Moose. I guarantee that orbital is broken. That swelled up WAY to fast. When that happens, it takes balls to stay in there. The fight could have went either way but hespect to Moose for gutting it out.

LMAO @ people calling for a 10-8 round. Holy fuck I'm glad Shertards don't judge professionally.

Didn't Mousasi was more dominating on the ground that schmelenko was on the feet on the second.?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back