Bellator 181 draws 514K viewers

Dont presume you know anything about me. I used that as a counterpoint to the OP. Stop bothering me with your crap.

WTF?

IDC ... keep posting like a tard then

every-time you post it shows YOU CARE - lol

This is what worries me is that a junk card like 181 peaks at just over 900K viewers. Bellator 180 solid card leading into there biggest PPV event ever and said they spent more money then ever to promote it. It only peaked at 1.1. Avg was much higher being 900K and that is great, but then to come crashing back down to earth a few weeks later with this shit card doing 500K shows the incompetence of Bellator.

So as it stands now.....Bjorn era on Spike(37 events) avg. 703K.........Coker with now 60 events about 712K avg. Not sure what Bjorn's DVR numbers are but Coker era is pretty damn consistent at +3. Gotta believe Bjorn's was at least +1.5 avg and won't surprise me +2 or more.

Maybe its time they start planning out a schedule a little better. Become much better at managing the roster event to event. Give us some flow and reason to follow. Because what your doing the ratings are proving that fans aren't that much more excited than a crap roster Bjorn had and you got much more money invested in shows and talent than ever before.

Good stuff

Figuring out a way to thread events is tough though
It was the best thing Bjorn did, but tough to do without the old format.

Good stuff

Figuring out a way to thread events is tough though
It was the best thing Bjorn did, but tough to do without the old format.

They seem to overstack one card than understack another (often right after) which kills momentum. They also need to show rankings and tell people the significance of each fight instead of them being a bunch of random fights and can crushes.

They seem to overstack one card than understack another (often right after) which kills momentum. They also need to show rankings and tell people the significance of each fight instead of them being a bunch of random fights and can crushes.

Unfortunately that is business as usual for Coker run orgs.

For all the praise he gets he is piss poor at managing a roster from event to event. Drives me nuts.

For all the praise he gets he is piss poor at managing a roster from event to event. Drives me nuts.
Don't worry a gimmick GP is around the corner that will save them.............

you were better off saying lalalalalala i cant hear you that probably would have came off a little better.

Trolls are trolls
Don't bother
I give them a few shots then once they show they are not worth conversing with, I don't bother.
There are enough intelligent members on here to focus on & they add to threads.

Welcome back

It seems easier than it is
UFC has the same issues.

BFC should have stayed TV only.
They could have done two huge ratings with that card (Fedor on one & CS on the other)
What made BFC was they were the "free alternative" to UFC & the PPV's & then they do a PPV with headliners that UFC wouldn't use in 2017 & the audience did not care.

He seem's great at everything else, this is his Achillese heal.

He seem's great at everything else, this is his Achillese heal.

He also treats under-card fighters like crap.
In SF & BFC, he has 16-18 events per card. Many times fighters fight after the main event in front of an empty arena.
He only pays $1-2k & has more than 50% of the fighters actually selling tix in order to fight on the card.
Also no injury insurance away from the fight.
BFC is not some local indy that needs to do this & treat fighters that way.
Unless you are a name that was built elsewhere & he is a fan of then you get shafted far worse than UFC.
He is not pro-fighter at all
He is just better at hiding his BS than Dana

One of my biggest pet peeves about Coker. The guy has absolutely no forethought in match-making. So most fights end up being ridiculous mismatches, or matches that make no sense on a merit level and are simply made as a one off.

One of my biggest pet peeves about Coker. The guy has absolutely no forethought in match-making. So most fights end up being ridiculous mismatches, or matches that make no sense on a merit level and are simply made as a one off.

Exactly and it makes it hard for fans to follow event to event.

Which is exactly why Bellator's ratings haven't exactly been growing much.

Back