Bellator 181 draws 514K viewers

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Game changing numbers for Bellator.

Source

Main event was entertaining though:

And before you guys cry 'wrong forum' and shit, I'm posting this here because it will get more traction. Worldwide is more dead than Charlie Ward.

Just wait till the casual Bellator fan gets on the Moose bandwagon. Plus I love the Bellator production.

Bellator is just a growing 10 year old company.

Give it more time.

Just wait till the casual Bellator fan gets on the Moose bandwagon. Plus I love the Bellator production.

I bet you can't find someone outside your home that knows who Mousasi is and Bellator isn't going to change that.

wardin300_1005.jpg

I bet you can't find someone outside your home that knows who Mousasi is and Bellator isn't going to change that.
Well you can go stick your head up a cow's ass and take a look around, or you can take the butcher's word for it.

That's.... actually not that bad for the card they had. I didn't watch it though lmao

Game changing numbers for Bellator.

Source

Main event was entertaining though:

And before you guys cry 'wrong forum' and shit, I'm posting this here because it will get more traction. Worldwide is more dead than Charlie Ward.

Ouch, brutal. I hope they can pull something together, they won't be around long with numbers like that

Anyone really surprised?

Card was just thrown together. Absolutely no name value at all. I mean I know girtz and campos usually come to bang, but I'm not going to pretend like this card was going to do anything spectacular.

I was actually surprised that they sold out that show (granted that venue seats around 4K) but still . Event had nothing on the main card.

I was actually more interested in the prelims

I watched it, I enjoyed it, I was entertained. I expect a more amateur style of fights from Bellator and I enjoy mixed martial arts on that level. When I watch the UFC I want to see the best in the world, it's just what I've come to expect.

They needed a more stronger headliner for this one... Patricky vs Campos would have done at least 100k more viewers for sure, but its not like im sad after watched Campos-Girtz trilogy, probably next Campos fight could headline a small card and do decent numbers.... A shame that all Bellators LW are alrady booked except Caveman... I think that Campos deserve something better than Rickels next...

Back