Bellator 181 draws 514K viewers

CharlieWardHeisman.jpg
wardin300_1005.jpg

Shame more people didn't get to see that fucking war between Campos - Girtz

IMG_1170.PNG

Though the overall ratings were below average, the main event catapulted in the ratings department. Granted these are +3 ratings, still crazy to see a cards peak jump roughly 40%

Shame more people didn't get to see that fucking war between Campos - Girtz

Plenty of people have seen it. Bellator uploaded the full fight on YouTube 3 days ago and it already has 168K views.

Smart move by Bellator.

This is what worries me is that a junk card like 181 peaks at just over 900K viewers. Bellator 180 solid card leading into there biggest PPV event ever and said they spent more money then ever to promote it. It only peaked at 1.1. Avg was much higher being 900K and that is great, but then to come crashing back down to earth a few weeks later with this shit card doing 500K shows the incompetence of Bellator.

So as it stands now.....Bjorn era on Spike(37 events) avg. 703K.........Coker with now 60 events about 712K avg. Not sure what Bjorn's DVR numbers are but Coker era is pretty damn consistent at +3. Gotta believe Bjorn's was at least +1.5 avg and won't surprise me +2 or more.

Maybe its time they start planning out a schedule a little better. Become much better at managing the roster event to event. Give us some flow and reason to follow. Because what your doing the ratings are proving that fans aren't that much more excited than a crap roster Bjorn had and you got much more money invested in shows and talent than ever before.

Last edited:
This is what worries me is that a junk card like 181 peaks at just over 900K viewers. Bellator 180 solid card leading into there biggest PPV event ever and said they spent more money then ever to promote it. It only peaked at 1.1. Avg was much higher being 900K and that is great, but then to come crashing back down to earth a few weeks later with this shit card doing 500K shows the incompetence of Bellator.

So as it stands now.....Bjorn era on Spike(37 events) avg. 703K.........Coker with now 60 events about 712K avg. Not sure what Bjorn's DVR numbers are but Coker era is pretty damn consistent at +3. Gotta believe Bjorn's was at least +1.5 avg and won't surprise me +2 or more.

Maybe its time they start planning out a schedule a little better. Become much better at managing the roster event to event. Give us some flow and reason to follow. Because what your doing the ratings are proving that fans aren't that much more excited than a crap roster Bjorn had and you got much more money invested in shows and talent than ever before.

Agreed. I've been saying for a while they need to stop trying to get all these UFC stars and focus on building other guys and if they leave? Well they leave and you start building someone else. The ratings aren't changing regardless of who they put on these shows.

The peak rating was high in +3 DVR because the Girtz-Campos fight went viral.

You do

You just left out some important info
I dont give a shit what time its on or what numbers they do. I linked that because the OP gave the impression Bellator sucks due to numbers. Honestly, how can I know if any of the leaked numbers are legit, including PPV numbers. I dont believe any of it fool.

I dont give a shit what time its on or what numbers they do. I linked that because the OP gave the impression Bellator sucks due to numbers. Honestly, how can I know if any of the leaked numbers are legit including PPV numbers. I dont believe it.

You enter a ratings PPV to post that you don't care about ratings?
That is silly even by SD standards
Then you continue to post.

also these numbers are nort "leaked" they come from the people that do ratings themselves.

When it comes to PPV, 99% of the numbers (good & bad) come from Meltzer who has been reporting PPV numbers for over 30 years & his numbers were spot-on with WWE's & WWE had to make there numbers public.

If you don't care, why are you spending time discussing it?

Numbers threads get made if a number is good AND band.
It is part of business & important to MMA.

You enter a ratings PPV to post that you don't care about ratings?
That is silly even by SD standards
Then you continue to post.

also these numbers are nort "leaked" they come from the people that do ratings themselves.

When it comes to PPV, 99% of the numbers (good & bad) come from Meltzer who has been reporting PPV numbers for over 30 years & his numbers were spot-on with WWE's & WWE had to make there numbers public.

If you don't care, why are you spending time discussing it?

Numbers threads get made if a number is good AND band.
It is part of business & important to MMA.
TLDR

Dont presume you know anything about me. I used that as a counterpoint to the OP. Stop bothering me with your crap.

Back