Bellator 179 - MacDonald vs Daley - London

I actually enjoyed rampage vs mo.. surprised how entertaining it was (low expectations may be a reason)

I'm taking some o2.5 vassell - mcgeary at +100.

Last edited:
I actually enjoyed rampage vs mo.. surprised how entertaining it was (low expectations may be a reason)

I'm taking some o2.5 vassell - mcgeary at +200.

If you got that on 5d it's now -105 lol

0.75u Vassell +170
0.75u Kongo/Sakai O 1,5 + Rory/Daley O2,5 +131

2u Rory + Kongo/Sakai o1.5 @+105
2u Kongo/Rory/Liam @+150

Then got a few parlays ending with Rory. Looking to be a good night for winning imo.

Fuck it, hate the odds but still feel it has value.

3u Macdonald to win 1u.

added more to vassell +165 and +140 just now, he's getting *hammered*

he's down to +106 on bm

If I get McGeary at -130 that's an easy unit for me. Concerns from last fight for sure with Liam getting dropped by a bum, but still think he should be the better striker and I don't see vassells hug style working much against a guy as good off his back as Liam. Interesting fight though

Unibet got full props on ME.

To fellow Englishman, where can we watch the fights tonight?

Rory 4.00 KO/TKO gotta be 0.5U, so let's hope for a late stoppage so that and the O2.5 hits.

Why are you guys playing Kongo instead of the better O1.5-line? Do you really think Kongo will get a first round finish?

I agree 100%. Unfortunately the two books I'm using atm do not have any props or total lines for this card.

+1 UK guy here, where and when do we get the fights tonight after all?

sharp money started to come in on rory. still value left tho

Interesting that you bet Daley and the O2.5. Surely his best chance of winning is a KO or TKO from bashing Rory's nose in, no? @EzFlyer

Interesting that you bet Daley and the O2.5. Surely his best chance of winning is a KO or TKO from bashing Rory's nose in, no? @EzFlyer

yes, and if that happens, i make a small profit.

i view them as two separate plays, and both are under a unit.

if rory outpoints him for 15 mins (which i think is going to happen), i get my $ back.

and you've got me thinking i should put more on the O2.5, stunna. but i'll hate myself if daley does ko him, heh.. cause i'd not make a profit. but again, they are separate plays.

Back