Bellator 179 - MacDonald vs Daley - London

What time does this start? Does anyone know if it is going to be broadcast live?

EDIT: n/m thx @Jamah

Arg. Maxxed out on my Rory play at only 1.5units !! Goddamn bellator limits on sportsinteraction.

pretty sure main card starts in an hour; i'll be radio silent hehe. gonna watch it on tv late tonight.. GL, fellas

Some eu bookie ive never heard of has lines on the undercard, just for fun:

Baby slice -333
DJ Griffin +220

Powell +160
Albazi -240

Economou (17-5 rec) -175
Konecke (7-9 rec) +125

Lohore -525
Edwards +400

Fuck stav plus albazi all day. What book

only lines i like right now are the overs in rory and mcgeary fights.

I went ahead and parlayed Rory with Kongo, as the -300 is a bit much for a SU bet. I'm more worried about Kongo losing honestly. I agree -300 is high, but imagine if both these guys were still in the UFC(with the same record). I'm sure Rory would've opened up even higher. It's just now there's a bit of a unknown element to it, with him being in a new promotion as well as his injuries. If we see the same ol' Rory it should be an easy win.

Are used can't go in one of my parlays to, but for the bigger one I used the over 1.5 prop as both pay exactly the same and regardless of who wins the fight I believe it goes over the 1.5

Aigusto is very very methodical in his approach and throws out a lot of low leg kicks and doesn't have big power in his hands or really even boxing. He on uses his hands to set something up like a body kick that he throws behind a jab. Basically, you could make the same case for Kongo. For the past six years or so he has not utilized his kickboxing as much as his wrestling and wall/stall gameplan. Kongo's entire strategy is to push you up against the cage and drop down for a scoop double leg whereupon he will then languish in your guard throwing elbows while rarely looking to improve position. He is able to maintain superior your position with his protracted 6'4" length and physical strength. However, Sakai is more athletic than he looks and has pretty decent takedown defense and gets up quickly when he is grounded. He is also a pretty high level rank in judo which will only butress his otherwise decent TDD.

What's more, Sakai has to make the cut to get down to 265 and pounds and will have around 30 pounds on Kongo when they fight. This may make it difficult for Cheick to get takedowns. Also, Augusto is very thick which will only add to Kongo's problems wrapping his hands around and corraling the big man in order to get the takedown.

I think that we have a very slow tactical and seriously boring match up between two of the most aesthetically displeasing fighters on the roster. Either CK gets the takedown and stays inside the guard chipping away to maybe get a late stoppage or early Sakai keeps it at a distance and they have a glorified sparring match.

pretty sure main card starts in an hour; i'll be radio silent hehe. gonna watch it on tv late tonight.. GL, fellas
Good idea. I am from Canada, it say Bellator live at 7:00 pm on Spike. It is 5hr from now. Not sure if I can hold that long.

may have located el streamo ...pm me

channel 5 coverage starting in an hour, at 2pm pst (5pm est)

Anyone watching on channel 5? or does anyone have a stream.... OR failing that can anyone let me know when it starts?? Thanks

Think Rory curb stomps Daley possibly getting a TKO or submission inside of 2.5

If Daley does get the well it's definitely going to be by something flashy. I would very very very highly doubt that he wins a decision. Even if it takes place literally in his backyard.

Back