Bellator 177: Dantas vs. Higo (? Prelims - 9pm Main Card) Fri. April 14 Discussion - Tape Delay?

I'm in everyone. How's the night been so far?

Watching Lena vs. Helen.

Budapest alot safer than Chicago

Maybe someone can answer this for me. When 'Murcans travel abroad to Europe, do the people there tend not to fuck with them due to coming from a nation of such violence? Can 'Murcans use that to their advantage?

Someone needs to tell every female fighter to stop trying a head and arm throw. So amateurish

Sorry if I spoiled it, maybe the brazilian transmission is ahead of the US.

Helen getting lit up now. she looks hurt

Lena showing true grit. Nice left hands and throw as well

Oh WOW...corner threw in the towel from body shots??? :eek: First time I've ever seen that.

Maybe someone can answer this for me. When 'Murcans travel abroad to Europe, do the people there tend not to fuck with them due to coming from a nation of such violence? Can 'Murcans use that to their advantage?

I've never got the impression of 'fear' when outside of the country

Goldcoast australia and Dubai treated us really well. Sidney treated us like they were annoyed. And Hawaii (i dont consider it U.S.) I got jumped by a group of people for money. Rosarita, Mexico was fun but they were 100% not fearful of the violence lol

But is working.

Ha of course it did after I posted that.

why did they stop it? i missed the last minute. What did they say was wrong?

It's more like "we know they rich, so we try to charge them more for things" mentality here in the east.

why did they stop it? i missed the last minute. What did they say was wrong?

Harpers corner threw in the towel. I guess she was having a hard time standing up. Body shots? I dunno. She ate some good punches at the end of round 2

Who do you guys have? Texeira or Daniel?

I'm rooting weichel. John is a scrappy guy, but weichel is a bit too crisp in my eyes.. will keep him at range and touch him up all night.

Who do you guys have? Texeira or Daniel?

I'm rooting weichel. John is a scrappy guy, but weichel is a bit too crisp in my eyes.. will keep him at range and touch him up all night.
never heard of this Macapa Texeira guy, so I'd pick Daniel

never heard of this Macapa Texeira guy, so I'd pick Daniel
John flies under the radar. He is a solid all around game, but doesn't have that "it" factor.
He is good, but not great anywhere. Seems to me that he won't be able to close the distance against daniel

Back