Bellator 177: Dantas vs. Higo (? Prelims - 9pm Main Card) Fri. April 14 Discussion - Tape Delay?

I got dantas. He really is coming into his own. Too crisp. Higo tends to swing a little too wild for my liking

Tuned it just in time for the main event after a hard day at work/errands lol I got Danter by UD.

Yep crowd looks like its the postlim fights not like its main event time.

There is nobody there, 2/3rd of the crowd bounced. Why even buy a ticket? Will never understand why fans do that. Fans would leave before Mighty Mouse fights and shit.

I think all Bellator live event threads should just be placed in the UFC section.

Chael believes in the tit for tat strategy?

There is nobody there, 2/3rd of the crowd bounced. Why even buy a ticket? Will never understand why fans do that. Fans would leave before Mighty Mouse fights and shit.
Crowd was leaving during the main events of 208 and 209 as well.

Right. I've only ditched out on a main event once on tv. Couldn't imagine doing it live.
Crowd was leaving during the main events of 208 and 209 as well.

Ha... 208 is the main event I was referencing a second ago

Higo was gonna fight Warren? Was that announced? Dont remember hearing that.

I'd rather show up late than leave early. Miss a few prelims than leave before the main event. Dont care who it is, if I got a ticket to an event I'm there till it ends even if the main event sucks.

I'd rather show up late than leave early. Miss a few prelims than leave before the main event. Dont care who it is, if I got a ticket to an event I'm there till it ends even if the main event sucks.
well the people who left early didnt miss anything, main event SUCKED

Why I hate tape delay man and seeing the results of the fight. Had heard who won and that fight wasnt good so I only half ass watched the fight. If I didnt know the results I would have watched it much more closely.

Gonna really suck when that stacked UK card's results are all over the internet. This card wasnt a big one so results werent everywhere but if Daley KO's ROry or something thats gonna be all over the place before the event airs.

Glorified sparring match really. Dantas is just way too content to throw nothing but jabs and leg kicks, like he doesn't even want to finish the fight

man if this is the best non-ufc batamweights have cruz,garbrandt,dillashaw,assuncao, moraes and almeida have nothing to worry about.

Stopped watching halfway through the 2nd round.

Let's just get to Dantas vs Caldwell already.

Back