Bellator 175 - King Mo vs Rampage - Illinois

Don't really know what to think of my bet.

All I know is that Sanchez (and Rufusport in general) desperately needs a boxing coach. Duke's brand of 1980's American kickboxing is pretty unevolved these days.

Its winning fights is it not?

I wanted to be Mo but never pulled the trigger when his line was playable. The the odds just got retarded. So I pretty much had no choice but to switch sides with those +300 odds. So...

Time for Blimpage to knock Mo's head into the 3rd row.

Let's goooooo

Rooting for ya buddy, dont wanna see Mo humping a leg for 25 minutes. Page KO round 1.
this is 5 rounds??? WTF thought only title fights were 5 rounds in Bellator? Pretty sure im right

Jeez lost every bet so far. RAMPAGE to save the day!!!. Ill take any RAMPAGE win Im not picky

Les go RAMPAGE !!!

Need Page or o2.5 for good night

Anything else, like Mo x KO kills me

this is 5 rounds??? WTF thought only title fights were 5 rounds in Bellator? Pretty sure im right
My bad, forgot Bellator is inconsistent in everything they do. 5 rounds, catchweight who the fuck knows at this point.

Did Bellator's commentary mention this being Rampage's last fight in Bellator? I read something earlier this week about this being the last fight on his contract before he is forced to go back to the UFC (legal reasons).

This is cringey....so corny...sorry but it is.

Jeez he just doesn't care anymore.

It's pretty crazy how Rampage is 253 pounds and is 6'1, but doesn't look that size at all (he looks smaller). Compare him to Cain, Stipe, and Travis Browne, who all weigh less than 253 pounds iirc.

rampage went for the clinch... ugh what a dumbass

congrats Mo backers

Back