Bellator 175 - King Mo vs Rampage - Illinois

Gormley itd +374 for .3u. Why not...

Damn, not a bad showing by Gormley... he was working the boxing well.

Kharitonov just too beastly and precise when he gets the opportunity.

You guys are hardcore! Ok huge value on Galvao since it is a split decision coming up?

You guys are hardcore! Ok huge value on Galvao since it is a split decision coming up?

They're on two different trajectories. Sanchez looked amazing last fight and will be way bigger. Galvao has looked terrible lately and has no volume to his striking.

I paid the opening juice on Sanchez.

Pray for Sanchez
Pray for Mo
Pray for the players
Pray for Luca Fury

Favourites are 3-0 right now but the streak ain't stopping, we going 5-0

Pray for Sanchez
Pray for Mo
Pray for the players
Pray for Luca Fury

Favourites are 3-0 right now but the streak ain't stopping, we going 5-0
That only happen 1 time in ufc card but likely happen lot more time in bellator since it is a small card.

Galvao itd +900. Well, just on his bjj pedigree I suppose I gotta...

.25u, let's get dat sub Marcus LOL.

That only happen 1 time in ufc card but likely happen lot more time in bellator since it is a small card.
Yeah happens all the time on smaller shows. But yeah only 1 UFC card last year had all favs winning, a few others had favs going like 10-1 though.
Galvao is an #EliteUnderdog. Prepare to witness a performance you'll never forget
We shall see, Sanchez is split decision king.

I was wrong. Galvao is an #EliteBum. Looking stiff as a board.
Really you didnt know this? Dude has been looking like old man Hendo for a while, stiff and plodding, Dantas made him look like he was stuck in mud.

Galvao a little small at featherweight, never mind this 150 catchweight Sanchez forced.

it is never too wrong to bet on a bum that is +250. Never too wrong to bet on huge dog!

Really you didnt know this? Dude has been looking like old man Hendo for a while, stiff and plodding, Dantas made him look like he was stuck in mud.
Dantas is a boss. Still a horrible bet, just wasn't ready to back split decision Sanchez as a 2:1 fave vs a guy who I thought would have cleaner technique in areas both on the feet and the mat

Over hits, needed that. Now would like the miracle finish by Galvao. Not gonna happen though...

Ok, hope the judges fall asleep and just flip a coin for this one....lol.

Sanchez too big, too strong.
Galvao deserves to lose anyways for that hideous back tattoo.It says Marcos Aurelio in Japanese Katakana-alphabet but its barely legible and cheesy.

Don't really know what to think of my bet.

All I know is that Sanchez (and Rufusport in general) desperately needs a boxing coach. Duke's brand of 1980's American kickboxing is pretty unevolved these days.

Miss weight by 5 lbs, ask for title shot. Umm...

Back