Bellator 175 - King Mo vs Rampage - Illinois

Are you kidding me?

Please make Bader playable. He will tune Mo up. Bader is laughing at this matchup.

For Fuck's Sake.

Hell will freeze over before I pick a winning dog.

Rampage fucking blew that. He should have never went for that take down in room three. King Mo backers need to think they're lucky fucking stars. FFS MO nearly got knocked the fuck out and r2 and was breathing like Houston Alexander when he fought Kimbo slice in the UFC LOL That was the squarest +300 you get. Like I said, when he was +325 that means an implied probability of beating rampage 80% of the time. Anyone who thinks that is dickriddin' lol

Congratulations to everyone who did good tonight. Pretty boring and stale event IMO

Rampage fucking blew that. He should have never went for that take down in room three. King Mo backers need to think they're lucky fucking stars. FFS MO nearly got knocked the fuck out and r2 and was breathing like Houston Alexander when he fought Kimbo slice in the UFC LOL That was the squarest +300 you get. Like I said, when he was +325 that means an implied probability of beating rampage 80% of the time. Anyone who thinks that is dickriddin' lol

Congratulations to everyone who did good tonight. Pretty boring and stale event IMO
Makes me feel better losing 4+ u on page i guess

Are you kidding me?

Please make Bader playable. He will tune Mo up. Bader is laughing at this matchup.

He'll be at least -300 I think, but that honestly could almost be playable.

i thought he went for the td because he had nothing left or realized that mo had more. he gets the td, lnp for the reminder of the round and steals the third and the fight

The streak continues, Mo + Sanchez = easy win

Shout out to all my sharp followers who had this elite play.

#GettingItDone #TeamEasyMoney

I thought the line easily dictated a small play on page

As you saw, king mo stinks and had page not been completely gassed he easily could've took rd3

I threw a unit on it. Was worth the risk. Easily could've turned out in my favor

Broke dead even on that card, CrapPage or any finish in the distance would have put me up 10u.
Oh well... on we go.

He'll be at least -300 I think, but that honestly could almost be playable.
Almost? I dont give Mo even a 10% chance of winning. It's literally the worst possible matchup for him. He would have a better chance against Rumble, or even JJ.

He gets outwrestled, or KO'd if it stays on the feet.

The CES event last night was a lot better than Bellator's.

Back