Bellator 155: Carvalho vs. Manhoef 7pm et prelims/9pm et Main Card) Discussion Friday

Not really Bellator's fault either, a lot of people wanted to see this fight happen since there was literally no other contenders besides Manhoef. It was a decent fight on paper.
Yeah, no one could've predicted a patient Manhoef.

All 3 judges gave Carvalho round 1. He didn't land a strike. @BellatorMMA

Take downs are pretty noteworthy in rounds where literally nothing substantial happened.

While a fair point, if you are reversed and chased around the ring for the non neutral times I don't see how you can score if for the person who stalled the round away.

So
We should stop complaining about this or Coker will want to do a rematch, and i don't want to lose 30 min more

A shitty dec. facilitated by Big John not taking points for blatant fouls early.

It was just fugly all the way around Will Brooks should be glad he left that piece of sh!t don't mean nothing belt behind.

All 3 judges gave Carvalho round 1. He didn't land a strike. @BellatorMMA

Willie Pep'd

350px-Saddler_v_Pep_3.jpg

So
We should stop complaining about this or Coker will want to do a rematch, and i don't want to lose 30 min more
we should be careful about using the term robbery, or he'll want to set it right by giving us 5 mor erounds

Bellator has dropped 2 champs already, time for a third.

Why cut them when they can freeze them out by giving them a fight a year. It's not like the championship belt in the MW division is a draw or anything. Put him on the back burner.

Carvalho landed 3 power strikes over 5 rounds, and I wouldn't be surprised if 2 of those 3 were those elbows he landed while BJM called for a break

Are you kidding? How can you be so close to being DQed and no point even taken away?

Well he wasn't close to being disqualified because no points were taken.

Maybe Big John will clarify the rule interpretations for us all and why he called it the way he did. It still won't be good enough for Melvin fans.

Back