Bellator 155: Carvalho vs. Manhoef 7pm et prelims/9pm et Main Card) Discussion Friday

I'm trying to figure out why McCarthy took points from Sakai but not Carvalho...

I'm not sure I can blame Bellator... We will see how Coker responds. Could just be judges on the take, that is out of a companies control.

I'm not even referring to this judging that's a whole other thing. I'm talking the Kimbo Slice/Dada 5000 this Carvalho/Manhoef joke I can't fault Melvin damn 40 1st time ever going 5rds and so called Champ eye poking groin destroying Melvin?

We got screwed out of seeing a legend win a deserved belt. I'm appalled tbh

Shut up dumbass white belt. Sherdog and mmaslate scored it 50-46 melvin, 49-47 melvin, and wrestlign abserver scored it 49-48 melvin. Not a single media outlet or any sane person for that matter scored it for Carvahlo

You're gotten top over the decision in a fight where nothing happened and I'm the dumbass.

:D

Bellator has dropped 2 champs already, time for a third.

I say let all them belts go have a reality show call it "Who wants to be Champ" open call Ultimate Fighter style...

100Mf0p.gif

Just want to mention, I've never felt Carvalho was any good. Didn't really look great against Rogers or Halsey before he got the KO and he beat Schilling, who has no grappling by pure lnp

Just want to mention, I've never felt Carvalho was any good. Didn't really look great against Rogers or Halsey before he got the KO and he beat Schilling, who has no grappling by pure lnp

185lbs is undoubtedly the worst weightclass outside of the UFC. Tonight just fuether illustrated it. I still feel like he was trying to get fired though with his hands on his hips and walking away before the end of the round.

I fucking miss Alexander Shlemenko. CSAC didn't even provide a B-Sample, Fuck California.

I was planning to watch Bellator last night since there is no UFC. Cards start at 1 a.m to 6 a.m so I can only watch one card if there is two cards that week (always UFC over Bellator).

Was too tired last night and fall a sleep, seems like I dodged a bullet. Reading through PBP it was a shit main card. Coker is destroying Bellator.

During Bjorn era I was watching Bellator and there were always some solid fights on the card. At least one or two strong fights on main card....Coker is just turning everything into circus and trying to feed that Cops audience. There were few fuck ups during Bjorn time but Coker is making every card look goofy. And I remember people going crazy when Coker came, how he will make Bellator great. Especially journalists at MMAfighting.com...they were creaming their pants over Coker. Turns up Coker is in for cheap views. I hope Bellator dies and Viacom dumps them. This shit is just bad, we need better second MMA organization. RFA has better fights than this. Much better.

Bellator, come to see a freak show.

Coenen vs Dufresne will finally answer the question long asked by fight fans:

what happens when GOAT fights WOAT?

I guess it was obvious all along what would happen...

hoping for Jon Jones vs Ruan Potts soon

so to recap. Dufresne looks skillful after missing weight, melvin gets robbed in one of the worst fights ever, the two HW fights both suck. Pat Curran wins but doesn't look back, and they bury held vs jansen on the prelims?

all that plus a midget getting front-kicked across the cage and choked out in 20 seconds.

14j3vs.jpg

Back