Bec Rawlings On (1) PED Abuse In The SW Division & (2) Beating Jo Jo Calderwood

Who is she referring to

What'd she do? Was it a good season? I haven't watched tuf since rampage/rashad. Titties!!!!

Here's an interview they did for an aftershow to TUF that shows some of the Bec vs. Tecia tension, and Bec Rawling's general attitude while on TUF and how she handled herself.

It starts getting heated around 5:50, even Karyn Bryant got a cheap shot it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx81L2cvjNs

[YT]kx81L2cvjNs[/YT]

Bec states clearly that she didn't accuse her of taking steroids, but I think on twitter, there were accusations made by a certain former SW Champ, who also said things about another ATT female athlete (who until recently way considered #1 ranked SW), so don't know if it's just the team she was against, or what, but those are unsubstantiated, too.

There is a connection between Bec Rawlings and Esparza, who now train, along with Magana and I think Penne, in SoCal, in the San Diego area, I believe?

This is the tweet that I believe Bec is making accusations:

https://twitter.com/RowdyBec/status/601180717557551105

I'm not going to post the content, because I think it's fighter bashing, but the video attatched is pretty good to get a different perspective, other than Rawlings.

EDIT: The video at the twitter link starts to talk about the accusations at 4:40, forgot to mention that...

Last edited:
Here's an interview they did for an aftershow to TUF that shows some of the Bec vs. Tecia tension, and Bec Rawling's general attitude while on TUF and how she handled herself.

It starts getting heated around 5:50, even Karyn Bryant got a cheap shot it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx81L2cvjNs

[YT]kx81L2cvjNs[/YT]

Bec states clearly that she didn't accuse her of taking steroids, but I think on twitter, there were accusations made by a certain former SW Champ, who also said things about another ATT female athlete (who until recently way considered #1 ranked SW), so don't know if it's just the team she was against, or what, but those are unsubstantiated, too.

There is a connection between Bec Rawlings and Esparza, who now train, along with Magana and I think Penne, in SoCal, in the San Diego area, I believe?

This is the tweet that I believe Bec is making accusations:

https://twitter.com/RowdyBec/status/601180717557551105

I'm not going to post the content, because I think it's fighter bashing, but the video attatched is pretty good to get a different perspective, other than Rawlings.

EDIT: The video at the twitter link starts to talk about the accusations at 4:40, forgot to mention that...

Give me cliff notes, bro. I think she's friends with Penne for sure, maybe Esparza

Just when she becoming likeable again. Are there no female fighters that are not irrational trash talkers?

Give me cliff notes, bro. I think she's friends with Penne for sure, maybe Esparza

Frankly, I think she's just backing up her friend
Esparza, who made accusations against Gadelha when their fight fell through in Invicta, then she made accusations against TT after she was in TUF, then JAG, right before she left WSOF and was in talks with UFC. No evidence was found against any of these fighters, I believe.

There is a pattern of unsubstantiated accusations, and her friend is being criticized for not providing any evidence, and I think Bec is trying to 'support' her friend, hence the media push back. Also, it's a way to create rivalry and book fights, I guess, so maybe this is a way of self-promotion? That's just my opinion, though.

Frankly, I think she's just backing up her friend
Esparza, who made accusations against Gadelha when their fight fell through in Invicta, then she made accusations against TT after she was in TUF, then JAG, right before she left WSOF and was in talks with UFC. No evidence was found against any of these fighters, I believe.

There is a pattern of unsubstantiated accusations, and her friend is being criticized for not providing any evidence, and I think Bec is trying to 'support' her friend, hence the media push back. Also, it's a way to create rivalry and book fights, I guess, so maybe this is a way of self-promotion? That's just my opinion, though.

Ok now I remember, yea I think you're on to something. Personally I think TT is natural, her pics of herself when she was younger is very consistent with her current physique.

I'm surprised bec isn't a sherdog favourite. She's a just bleed type brawler who posts half naked pics and actually talks to her fans

on the ug her ex boyfriend or manager or somebody was posting as her, with her consent. and if you were on there, you know it was a daily thing... all the skanky sexual replies that were giving these dudes boners, was not even her! I don't remember if she came on and admitted it or if someone squealed or what happened...

all I know was the end result was her fans turned on her after it was discovered. not sure if this was before or after TUF. I think it was before because her appearance on there made her look even worse.

on top of that she just wanted attention and people got sick of it. pvz could post half naked pics like bec and people would eventually start saying similar things about her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we all now who she's talking about..lol

GadelhaMandelSherdog.jpg

i'm hoping to see something similar to this...only with someone in a kilt and crisper technique on the good side of it. :wink: :icon_twis

q1334373

I have some mixed feelings for Bec, as I fighter I like her she seems to have the attitude to keep improving and the desire to compete but as a person she is so immature an annoying, the way she carries herself on twitter and during the TuF was horrendus and she is not even that hot anyways, if she could have been more professional and with less tatoos she for sure will be more loved

I also find pathetic they are accusing Tecia or other girls for roiding specially Carla, according to her Aguilar is also roiding. at least Chris/Luke/Tim have a point about Vitor since he has pissed hot a lot of time.
this other girls just looks like jealous bitches and I was so happy Joanna kicked Esparza's ass, she was easily the worst champ in all UFC history way worse than Forrest Griffin

i'm hoping to see something similar to this...only with someone in a kilt and crisper technique on the good side of it. :wink: :icon_twis

q1334373

Or maybe Joanna Jedrzejczyk style.

Or maybe Joanna Jedrzejczyk style.

that is very nice indeed! :D it's not bec getting ko'd, though. :wink: is it possible to photoshop pink / blonde pineapple hair on a gif?! :icon_chee

Is anyone actually rooting for Bec in this fight? I like this matchup because it has one of the most likeable SW fighters against one of the least likeable SW fighters which always makes things interesting

I am rooting for her. Problem?

Rooting against Bec as always.

This is going to be a good fight though, she's right about JoJo. She doesn't like getting hit.

Rooting against Bec as always.

This is going to be a good fight though, she's right about JoJo. She doesn't like getting hit.

i disagree. joanne is sometimes too willing to get hit.

I also find pathetic they are accusing Tecia or other girls for roiding specially Carla, according to her Aguilar is also roiding. at least Chris/Luke/Tim have a point about Vitor since he has pissed hot a lot of time.

To be fair to Esparza and Rawlings regarding their accusations against the ATT girls..

To date, between Aguilar and Torres they have a grand total of 1 fight between them where there has been anything resembling reasonable testing. and as far as I know neither of them have been tested OOC ever.

That said, the absence of proper testing does not mean someone is doping. Someone is doping when either they test positive, theres an analytical positive, or they are caught with ped's on their person etc.

When all said and done, I firmly believe that both Carla and Bec believe that the ATT girls are doping. Whether they are right of course, is an entirely different matter. I dont think either of them are lying, they may just be wrong.

Back