Bec Rawlings On (1) PED Abuse In The SW Division & (2) Beating Jo Jo Calderwood

To be fair to Esparza and Rawlings regarding their accusations against the ATT girls..

To date, between Aguilar and Torres they have a grand total of 1 fight between them where there has been anything resembling reasonable testing. and as far as I know neither of them have been tested OOC ever.

That said, the absence of proper testing does not mean someone is doping. Someone is doping when either they test positive, theres an analytical positive, or they are caught with ped's on their person etc.

When all said and done, I firmly believe that both Carla and Bec believe that the ATT girls are doping. Whether they are right of course, is an entirely different matter. I dont think either of them are lying, they may just be wrong.

I get your point but make accusations of being on Roids without any single prove or failed test is coward move specially if they were already defeated, it's like "she beat me just because I think she is on roids", they may assume due the reasons you gave me but they were already doing accusations(if i'm not mistaken) at least in the Rockhold's case Vitor ALREADY pissed hot twice.

but in the end it won't matter since the new test will expose who are the true cheater, if not those cheater won't perform as they used to

Here's an interview they did for an aftershow to TUF that shows some of the Bec vs. Tecia tension, and Bec Rawling's general attitude while on TUF and how she handled herself.

It starts getting heated around 5:50, even Karyn Bryant got a cheap shot it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx81L2cvjNs

[YT]kx81L2cvjNs[/YT]

Bec states clearly that she didn't accuse her of taking steroids, but I think on twitter, there were accusations made by a certain former SW Champ, who also said things about another ATT female athlete (who until recently way considered #1 ranked SW), so don't know if it's just the team she was against, or what, but those are unsubstantiated, too.

There is a connection between Bec Rawlings and Esparza, who now train, along with Magana and I think Penne, in SoCal, in the San Diego area, I believe?

This is the tweet that I believe Bec is making accusations:

https://twitter.com/RowdyBec/status/601180717557551105

I'm not going to post the content, because I think it's fighter bashing, but the video attatched is pretty good to get a different perspective, other than Rawlings.

EDIT: The video at the twitter link starts to talk about the accusations at 4:40, forgot to mention that...

I always thought it was incredibly ridiculous how Team Melendez treated Tecia like a traitor & backstabber for going to Team Pettis... Wasn't her fault or choice. Kish was injured, it fucking happens.

I always thought it was incredibly ridiculous how Team Melendez treated Tecia like a traitor & backstabber for going to Team Pettis... Wasn't her fault or choice. Kish was injured, it fucking happens.

true enough...and every single one of them would have taken that opportunity to get back in the competition.

true enough...and every single one of them would have taken that opportunity to get back in the competition.

Exactly! Poor Tecia...having to go through that.....but I guess there's only one person to truly blame for that.....

:icon_chee

TUF_20_EPISODE_ONE_SELECTS-2014-07-08-TORRES-VS-MARKOS-0489.JPG

Exactly! Poor Tecia...having to go through that.....but I guess there's only one person to truly blame for that.....

:icon_chee

TUF_20_EPISODE_ONE_SELECTS-2014-07-08-TORRES-VS-MARKOS-0489.JPG

haha! perfect!!! :icon_twis:icon_chee

Back