Bec Rawlings' Husband Disputes Domestic Violence Claims

Ha, what an idiot. This was talked about for quite some time now. Only because she actually discussed it on TV, NOW he has a problem with it?

Read every word, believe every word. Bec has always been a hype train. I guess largely thanks to this guy. Now being revealed as a bullying, absusive, two timer, of a hype train. I could very well forget this guys name in a week or by the time I wake up tomorrow morning, but he has my support for life.

Read every word, believe every word. Bec has always been a hype train. I guess largely thanks to this guy. Now being revealed as a bullying, absusive, two timer, of a hype train. I could very well forget this guys name in a week or by the time I wake up tomorrow morning, but he has my support for life.

I don't and never have really followed Women's MMA that thoroughly. What is up with all of these comments I keep reading about Bec Rawlings being a "bully" ...? Where does that stem from, if someone wouldn't mind educating me lol....

I don't and never have really followed Women's MMA that thoroughly. What is up with all of these comments I keep reading about Bec Rawlings being a "bully" ...? Where does that stem from, if someone wouldn't mind educating me lol....

Basically it's all from Bec on TUF this season. She and the rest of the "skrapettes" (Angela Magana, Rose Namajunas and Angela Magana) come across as extremely trashy, ignorant etc.

The most interesting part of the write up is that it was actually her ex husband doing most of the posting on Sherdog, UG etc under her account

After seeing her on tuf I can totally see her being the abuser. She fights like a fat girl who got skinny and shes got the 'I used to be fat' chip on her shoulder and it shows In her attitude during any confrontation no matter how trivial.

Even if this was the case, it doesn't mean he's lying. I'd suggest breaking down the story instead.

I did, did you? Its a rambling mess. He claims he's the victim of physical abuse. Then he goes on to claim he's the one who taught her how to fight and is responsible for her career. It doesn't add up.

When did she beat him up? Before or after he taught her how to throw a punch? How does a male mma fighter get beaten up by someone he can easily kick the crap out of? Why has he made no attempt to get in contact with his kids or seek custody?

His story sounds fake and he's using it to advertise his Facebook page. He's full of it.

same goes for facebook...

am I getting trolled?

You've gotta be the one trolling me. Did you see Bec on TUF crying and saying "I've got a story to share about being the victim of domestic abuse. Check my Facebook page for the real story. I've already accumulated 200 likes!"

I did, did you? Its a rambling mess. He claims he's the victim of physical abuse. Then he goes on to claim he's the one who taught her how to fight and is responsible for her career. It doesn't add up.

When did she beat him up? Before or after he taught her how to throw a punch? How does a male mma fighter get beaten up by someone he can easily kick the crap out of? Why has he made no attempt to get in contact with his kids or seek custody?

His story sounds fake and he's using it to advertise his Facebook page. He's full of it.

You're beyond ignorant. They basically did the same exact thing in terms of getting their side of the story out, aka using it as somewhat of a promotional tool, so you're basically just siding with her because she said it first. And why has she never pressed any sort of charges, despite being directly related to a cop? Chances are it was a typical shitty relationship between two very volatile and manipulative people.

he started banging a new bantamweight half shaved head short hair punk rock girl and knocked her up

Bec and he we're in a toxic relationship, where they were both probably abusing each other, cheating, and generally being shithead 18-20 year olds, and they're obviously equally fucked up so who gives a shit

the guy still makes woman/beating jokes on facebook, Christina Tatnell (the new bec he's found and knocked up) posted a photo of her bruised face saying "rough day training" and Dan proceeded to make a joke that said "she deserved to be beaten" so obviously the guys just a douche

She brags about being a fighter, and punching people. Then it happens in real life, and she is a victim. I am not even hating, it is just absurd when examined ethically and intellectually. This is why WMMA will never be taken seriously, and shouldn't.

he started banging a new bantamweight half shaved head short hair punk rock girl and knocked her up

Bec and he we're in a toxic relationship, where they were both probably abusing each other, cheating, and generally being shithead 18-20 year olds, and they're obviously equally fucked up so who gives a shit

the guy still makes woman/beating jokes on facebook, Christina Tatnell (the new bec he's found and knocked up) posted a photo of her bruised face saying "rough day training" and Dan proceeded to make a joke that said "she deserved to be beaten" so obviously the guys just a douche

Or he could just be joking around.

Basically it's all from Bec on TUF this season. She and the rest of the "skrapettes" (Angela Magana, Rose Namajunas and Angela Magana) come across as extremely trashy, ignorant etc.

Oh, okay. I've seen every episode of TUF 20 (and every other season), but didn't know her rep was such that everyone considered her this "bully." I would absolutely understand if Angela Magna had that rep, there's just something unlikeable about her. Bec never really even hit my radar until the last episode because it was her fight. Prior to that one, she was just the gothic looking chick with the accent that would make a comment or two every now and then lol.

Thanks for the explanation though, appreciate you bringing me up to speed!

lol @ you admitting that you took it as a joke and then proceed to call him a douche

How? Pretty simple -- doesn't matter if you're the baddest fighter on the planet, if you're a REAL MAN -- you don't beat up your girl just because "you can." Thus, you could find yourself in a situation where your girlfriend "beats you up" simply because you let her by way of not fighting back.

And again, I really don't see how he's just trying to advertise his FB page. I DO see how someone who wants to oppose him and take Bec's side would say that, simply because he closes his statement out by mentioning his FB page, but again, I just took that as him saying "see, many other people have my back!"

....why he wants to convince people that fans who don't know the situation agree with him, as if that proves anything, is a whole other story lol.

REAL MEN let women beat and abuse them ok everyone got that_

Thanks Sir Gallant the White

Gotta love forum jerkoffs, don't ya folks! REAL MEN don't hit a woman back when she strikes him -- that's all I was saying, and I'm PRETTY sure you know that. You saw a little opening for a dickhead wannabe-funny response -- and ladies and gentlemen -- he zero'd right in on it!

Well done!

/end-sarcasm.

Back