Bec Rawlings' Husband Disputes Domestic Violence Claims

Mr561

White Belt
Reaction score
dan-enson-hyatt-300x194.jpg

Dude needs to get to the point a little quicker. No way I was going to read all that rambling post on his facebook page.

I hate these "he said - she said" deals .. False accusations of domestic violence are rare, but they do happen ... It's such an ugly thing to throw at somebody if it's not true, but how do you not have sympathy for the alleged victim

I thought she was with that Wall guy who keeps getting knocked out.

Welcome to months ago where all this was heavily discussed in the Worldwide Forum where Bec was promoting herself when she was still in Invicta.

Yeah way to long of a post I just gave up reading it and decided he as a woman beater for simplicity.

Dude needs to get to the point a little quicker. No way I was going to read all that rambling post on his facebook page.

I like reading TLDR posts, but that one was too much even for me

Dude sounds full of shit. Rambles on and claims he was the victim of domestic violence.

I never know who to believe in these situations. She's either a great actress or he's a great liar, or a little bit of both, because they both seem pretty convincing.

An Aussie friend calls her a bogan. I'm guessing thats like their version of redneck?

One thing that's interesting is that he has never faced any criminal charges even tho her sister is a cop. Hmm...

I want to believe the guy in these sort of situations, because the police and the public never do

Dude sounds full of shit. Rambles on and claims he was the victim of domestic violence.

So its impossible for me to be victims of domestic violence? Happens way more than most people think whether the abuse be physical or emotional.

I want to believe the guy in these sort of situations, because the police and the public never do

Don't support this scumbag. He's using this story to get Facebook page views and likes. You can't get any lower than that.

Back