Bec Rawlings' Husband Disputes Domestic Violence Claims

Lot of women make false accusations against men.

The odds are stacked against the men in the court of public opinion imo.

Even if he comes out unscathed he wil forever be remembered as that guy.

He sent out a mass email to all MMA media not one site, he is asking for an opportunity to tell his side. It isn't him doing an interview and just telling people to go to his facebook.

So why didn't he tell his story in the email? Or to anyone? Instead he directs people to his Facebook page for the "real" story, while bragging about his likes. Its blatant self promotion.

So why didn't he tell his story in the email? Or to anyone? Instead he directs people to his Facebook page for the "real" story, while bragging about his likes. Its blatant self promotion.

I read his statement and got an idea of what he was trying to convey. To me, it only seemed like he was plugging his FB to point out that many people are supporting his claims, not a blatant advertisement just to get people to go to his FB page. Just my opinion.

I read his statement and got an idea of what he was trying to convey. To me, it only seemed like he was plugging his FB to point out that many people are supporting his claims, not a blatant advertisement just to get people to go to his FB page. Just my opinion.

You literally don't even get to hear his claims unless you visit his page. Its as blatant as can be.

the guy has a point, look at how she bullies people on the show

i think shes full of crap and pretty ugly aswell

I saw the bad attitude bullying on TUF. I believe the dude.

Mehhh they are both crazy. Bec is just giving us a sob story, kinda fucked up because it takes away from real women who are being abused. Someone put up a link of a woman who stated Bec was bullying and terrorizing her and her mom because she was an ex of Becs husband. It was cringeworthy reading it. They deserve each other.

Like I would want to.

Only a shertard would think being against domestic violence is white knighting.

and only a shertard would take the word of a convicted criminal with a record of violence and cheating on her husband's word.

lmao hypocrite coward.

I would hope most people are smart enough to know the difference between using a tragedy to promote your own facebook page and talking about a tragedy to share an important part of your life with an audience. But then again, sherdog.

I would hope most people are smart enough to know the difference between using a tragedy to promote your own facebook page and talking about a tragedy to share an important part of your life with an audience. But then again, sherdog.

Maybe he wrote it on his Facebook-page beacuse he also wanted his friends to see it? You're grasping imo.

its not different at all.

use domestic violence to advertise your mma career. good

use dv to advertise you fb page. bad

dat logic

There would be no show if the people on it didn't talk about themselves. Seriously, are you this dense? Every fighter on the show has talked about their life and will continue to do so. Dat sherdog logic.

Maybe he wrote it on his Facebook-page beacuse he also wanted his friends to see it? You're grasping imo.

The problem is he ONLY wrote it on his Facebook page. Then he emailed everyone telling them to check out his Facebook page for the "real" story. Its a marketing technique.

The problem is he ONLY wrote it on his Facebook page. Then he emailed everyone telling them to check out his Facebook page for the "real" story. Its a marketing technique.

Even if this was the case, it doesn't mean he's lying. I'd suggest breaking down the story instead.

Back