Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

If theyre densely packed enough I can see them as being reasonably safe for sparring, and of course the above limitations for training purposes would no longer apply.

I consider myself a real expert on oldschool gloves... But I don't even know what to say about those!

I consider myself a real expert on oldschool gloves... But I don't even know what to say about those!

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE ABOVE POSTED HORSE HAIR GLOVES
I HAVE NOT MANUFACTURED THEM
I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM BEFORE

thanks

Well let me explain it then. For years, Dan Mosby and I worked together to perfect the "old School" hair padded training glove (FLORES). When Dan passed away, I still got email request for those gloves. I had a whole stock of them some with the FLORES label and some with my own label. I asked my associate and friend TOP Boxer to replicate it for me even sending him a glove to copy. He would not, or could not do it and didn't seem interested in the FLORES pattern glove. He DOES make beautiful and high quality "Old School" hair filled gloves for my label, but they are a different pattern and are available exclusively in red, black and maroon for hair padding only, with no foam and no customization. Simply, old school. Now, I received and I've told this to Top Boxer request from many, many other factories in Sialkot asking to make gloves for me and I've told them all that I'm perfectly happy with whom I have now. but when a company offered to make or try to make the FLORES pattern I said , ok, go to it. These gloves are not the quality of Top Boxer, nor Dan Mosby, but were at least tried and are good sparring or even great bag gloves. Not something I'd even compare to Dan Mosby's FLORES gloves. We still make a top quality "Old School" hair padded training glove both in flat cuff and triple padded cuff , that no one else dares to make and are of excellent quality. Don't get confused by those seen on ebay.................I'm/We're not going anywhere.

Last edited:
I apologize if I insinuated that TopBoxer made those gloves. I actually figured he didn't so I put them in Bill's thread. They looked interesting enough that I might as well get some discussion going.

& I had meant that I liked them as something to put up on the wall or something. (albeit expensive for that purpose) I can't imagine using them for training, not that there's someone out there that couldn't.

Any pictures of muay thai gloves?

IMG_0023Copy_zps34865bd1.jpg

would something like this fit into MT gloves description?

The headgear is "old school" made and used in the 50's - 60's. We offer it in regard to the MANY that tell us that their "Winning" brand full face headgear does not protect their oversized, long nose. Also, some have questioned old price list of 2012. We don't usually go on this sight as too many trolls disparage others. You may see our product on BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT and clicking on the word photos for styles, colors, options. Prices and ordering help is always per our email address. My husband is ill and I'm now helping him with the line and with our well know supplier, in our pledge to continue offering quality boxing equipment for less. PB.

The headgear is "old school" made and used in the 50's - 60's. We offer it in regard to the MANY that tell us that their "Winning" brand full face headgear does not protect their oversized, long nose. Also, some have questioned old price list of 2012. We don't usually go on this sight as too many trolls disparage others. You may see our product on BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT and clicking on the word photos for styles, colors, options. Prices and ordering help is always per our email address. My husband is ill and I'm now helping him with the line and with our well know supplier, in our pledge to continue offering quality boxing equipment for less. PB.

Sorry to hear about Bill being ill, hopefully it's nothing serious. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Dan

Thank you for the support. We still offer top quality , custom boxing equipment. I, Pat, Bill's wife has been involved with boxing equipment since the mid 80's. I made boxing equipment back then, after learning from Mr. Al Zimmer, the retired, past owner of Spartan Boxing Equipment, Brooklyn, NY Our problem was that all the tanneries in New England closed down. We would travel to NYC to buy leather. We decided to go private label, with suppliers making our labeled gear. Dan Mosby (FLORES). made "old School" gloves for us with our label. Today, we continue with all aspects of custom gear. Contact us at [email protected]

See our product page at BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT....click on the word photos to see all styles, colors etc. Thank you for your support.

Your posting style is damn near identical to your husband's...

Regardless, good luck with your business, TopBoxer makes you guys some really nice gear.

The headgear is "old school" made and used in the 50's - 60's. We offer it in regard to the MANY that tell us that their "Winning" brand full face headgear does not protect their oversized, long nose.

What headgear are we talking about? Sounds interesting.

Go to our product page BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT...click on the word photos to see all our gear. I try to keep the site and order format as close as used by Bill. Pat Beaulieu

Back