Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

Go to our product page BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT...click on the word photos to see all our gear. I try to keep the site and order format as close as used by Bill. Pat Beaulieu

March 27.................Want to thank all for your kind comments and support during my recent illness. Also to my wife Pat for her help. We are still offering custom, high quality boxing equipment for your everyday wants and training gear. Contact us at [email protected] for help, pricing and ordering options. I'll send color chart with styles, etc. Again, thank you for our support.Bill Beaulieu

Last edited:
I like my pair they are really comfortable and offer good protection. After a few months the logo is starting to fade slightly but the embroidery is good.

Bills customer service is really good too. He gets back to you immediately.

10934116_627470427387029_4672464373963140182_o.jpg

Here they are now compared to my twins

edit

bill your gear looks great i attempted offering the custom gear to clients last year and my right eye are still twitching from the experience.

I thank all very much for your support...............We at BEAULIEU BOXING EQUIPMENT have been in business since 1984, but in the past 3 years have been honored with the inclusion of a top quality glove and equipment maker...We're so lucky. Contact us at [email protected] for info, options, prices and dedicated CS all hours, night and day, in an attempt to provide quality gear, customized at a fair price, which many other brands won't do for non professional boxers. Give us a try and thank you........Bill Beaulieu

Last edited:
here are some 12 oz BEAULIEU gloves with 360 velcro closure and lots of wrist support with some graphics.
hope you guys like these
IMG_8046_zpsqkh5h9da.jpg

thanks

We here at BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT are proud to have such am honored associate in Top Boxer.............Quality material, workmanship, custom modern gear and also "old school" hair padded training gloves. Contact us at [email protected]

here are some top of the line BEAULIEU,S
IMG_8177_zpsmdcmrwdr.jpg

IMG_8179_zpsvh2eibo1.jpg

have you guys seen such red metalic snake skin before?
while making i thought ironman inspired gloves i should call these.
hope you guys like it.
thanks

BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT....then click on the word photos to see styles, colors, options. Write to me at [email protected] for help with answers, specs, ordering info. TY. Bill Beaulieu

Remember this..............We utilize Paypal which gives the buyer protection, whereby, Western Union purchases do not...............Write for specs, colors, ordering help.........BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING [email protected]

Buyer protection matters when you don't trust the seller. Pretty sure we all trust Mo here, the guy has as clean a track record as you can get.

Tell me Bill: Do you use Western Union to pay Top Boxer for your gear before sending it to the buyer? Ever worry you won't get what you paid for?

Pretty sure we don't have anything to worry about bud...

Back