Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

Fuck Bill,

Hit quote
Write below the fucking quote box
Hit reply

Seriously dude. Communication is not a strong suit of yours, your responses are almost impossibly hard to follow.

Hey Now, I don't like Bill (based solely on seemingly inept commucations, he could be a wonderful person for all i know) as much as the next guy, but I don't understand why we're jumping on him for those new gloves.

-He never said they were made by Muhammad/TB
-Other companies are putting out Winning "inspired"/Winning clone/Japanese style gloves

Muhammad is merely a supplier and as far as I know neither of the two gentlemen have exclusivity agreements with each other (mind you, there must be something if Bill has an exclusivity agreement for his standard gloves in the states where Muhammad cant sell particular styles in the US)?

As for the post right above this one, I can't stress how much I agree with the sentiments... BILL, PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!!!

After you hit quote, please start typing BELOW all of the text and code in the box! Do not delete, or backspace, into anything that is already there. That code that you delete (in error) is very important in helping people differentiate between the post you are replying to and your actual reply.

Fuck Bill,

Hit quote
Hit reply

Seriously dude. Communication is not a strong suit of yours, your responses are almost impossibly hard to follow.

I would say communication is the most important out of anything.

10344193_494386774028729_28016469403101810_o.jpg

10258816_494387007362039_4489641490872124651_o.jpg

10286788_494387124028694_8417044632155646688_o.jpg

What's with the gold blob near the right thumb?

Probably spilled paint, maybe they get it removed before it was sent out.

You mean hopefully they get it removed. For the type of money people spend on custom gloves, there shouldn't be large drops of stray paint on 'em.

Piggybacking off that, it looks like there are several places on the webs where the screen print didn't take too well.

you are hating hard^ so you want to address bill or topboxer directly, how old are you?

Once again Cheap Shot taking hating to another level. Did the same s*** with Shitzsu. Again no contributions here, just attacks.
Maybe Cheap Shot = Kounterpuncher.

No, cheap shot is a good dude. To be honest cheap is pointing out things that are 100% legit. I love Muhammad's work. I'm sure he will fix it no problem.

But if it were me I wouldn't want stray gold splatters on my gloves I dropped $150+ on, that's all CS is saying

Hi Strato,
No issue with CS pointing out legit stuff. Maybe you did not have a chance to read the entire thread.
My issue with this fella is his righteous tone and the fact that I never see him talking about his own shit. Only critisizes others or their stuff.

Eh, what? I own Bill stuff, I like Bill stuff, and Topboxer does very solid work.

As a totally unrelated aside, the QC on this pair of gloves is sub par. Pointing out some pretty obvious flaws in expensive custom gear isn't self righteous, it's objective. If it were a pair of Ringside gloves with a similar flaw, people would have a field day calling out Dennis. A pair of Winnings with a glob of stray paint would have people flaming Mitani.

I've talked plenty about my own gear, but I don't let personal preference or personal relationships influence my opinion on things. This one pair of gloves (not all Bill and TB gear) have a few QC issues that would leave me pretty disappointed if they weren't addressed before showing up on my door.

Without exaggeration, they are the single best pair of mitts I've ever used. 100% worth the wait and the money, several of the other trainers who own the gym with me (like my brother who posted earlier) are going to be ordering mitts as well.

Exceptional quality of product, I'll be picking up several pairs of gloves and other coaching gear from Bill and Topboxer after this experience. THANK YOU!

Quote from this very thread of me praising the mitts I have.

Still stand by this quote, still see issues with the gold paint and shoddy screen print. Don't be a fanboy.

Hi Strato,
No issue with CS pointing out legit stuff. Maybe you did not have a chance to read the entire thread.
My issue with this fella is his righteous tone and the fact that I never see him talking about his own shit. Only critisizes others or their stuff.

Nah man, CS just doesn't post often but when he does he has really good things to say in most cases. Give him a chance Gus he really is a good dude.

I know what you meant CS, just keep on posting bro.

Gus, you got any new stuff coming in soon btw?

It makes my blood boil when legitimate, well-articulated criticism is dismissed as 'hating'. I have no patience for the term 'hater' in a conversation with another adult. Do your thang, Cheap Shot!

even if he did have something negative to say, so what. not everyone has to agree on everything. tbh, some of the best conversation i've had on forums had to do with people and subjects that people didn't agree on. if i were some lurker browsing this thread and saw nothing but love going out to topboxer and bill, and saw a picture with shitty qc issues on it and not a single person mentioned it, i would dismiss beaulieu and topboxer as brands altogether, and never purchase from them, because it would look like everyone is a shill for the product.

if the goal is to project their brand as being top flight, posting pictures with such obvious flaws on it doesn't expose the brand as top flight.

as a consumer, i read all of the reviews, even the bad ones. when i read a bad review i do not automatically dismiss a product, but i will be more cautious before entering into a purchase.

Fuck Bill,

Hit quote
Hit reply

Right...legitimate, well articulated criticism.

Nah man, CS just doesn't post often but when he does he has really good things to say in most cases. Give him a chance Gus he really is a good dude.

I know what you meant CS, just keep on posting bro.

Gus, you got any new stuff coming in soon btw?

It is all good, man.
I have just seen one too many times here everyone jump into the wagon to criticize one person. It escalates very quickly for no reason.
Anyway, I have a pair of 12oz ortho on croc/alien green and a pair of 16oz sparring lace up IMF coming soon from Top Boxer.
All the best
Gus

Back