Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

How do you get these pics man?

This is the first time I've actually seen my babies :eek::eek:

Dude I didnt realize the black/green were yours! Awesome choice of colours mate!

Just get pics from Bill, Beaulieu or Topboxer's FB feed

Strato, these yours?

1186163_10200880374711901_1648058653_n.jpg

Yeah those are mine lol :D

I also have some standard white blues on the way as well for my buddy to use to spar with.

Blair you should ask, im sure adding a t wouldn't take much work! I contacted Bill see if he can correct before they ship

Last edited:
What colors do I go with???? This gear whoring thing is hard!!! I think Bill might just make the best looking gear!!! Guess I need to email him and really see what he can do.

Keep it simple! Black/white and a little bit of gold can look really nice, do like this look a lot:

UEM2YL.jpg

I wouldnt get anything that relies too heavily on yellow, dont think their yellow leather they use is all that good

Last edited:
When it comes to yellow there is only one choice, reyes.

Another angle of someone's new gloves. I can't tell, but the palm stitching looks different, and there are centralized vents. I think it might be a 10 or 12 ounce glove with a triple-cuff request.

I think those are strato's

whole lotta customisability being displayed recently!

Strato, if those gloves ^ are yours, did you ask for the basic blue or the new aquamarine? Can't tell from the fuzziness of the pic.

Also, why is the stitching pattern on the palm different?

Strato, if those gloves ^ are yours, did you ask for the basic blue or the new aquamarine? Can't tell from the fuzziness of the pic.

Also, why is the stitching pattern on the palm different?

well , these are,nt strato,s ... he had gold/black with special prints on them...my fav so far in hook and loop
its actually the aquamarine color some people also call it teal...
in my galaxy s 3 i selected dawn in shoot mode and captured the images...so its just weird light and shooting mode that makes it look like blue which it is,nt folks
its aquamarine........a bit dark
thanks.......
P.S
sometimes we do make some small tiny miny general mistakes like , making logo in diffrent color then asked or some typing mistakes on printing so pleas forgive us on that

LMAO, true but at the same time he prolly shrugged his shoulders thought to himself "This is one ugly mother****er" and made it anyhow lol .

LOL.........Reply......I don't shrug my shoulders at any request .If you want it, WE try very hard to make it your way.

We appreciate your support ............................thanks.

Last edited:
Yeah I have it on my red and whites very bright.

What colors do I go with???? This gear whoring thing is hard!!! I think Bill might just make the best looking gear!!! Guess I need to email him and really see what he can do.

Go to Facebook site ****BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT***** and hit photos. See most all our gear product line. We can do for you what you want. Write to me at [email protected] I'm here for all.

I'm now tempted to get a patent leather glove with black/green like in that picture.

I'm now tempted to get a patent leather glove with black/green like in that picture.

We can make them for you in any size you'd like. ****BEAULIEU CUSTOM BOXING EQUIPMENT ***on Facebook is our product line for photos, but you can contact me for questions and ordering info. I also have a personal site and also run pictures on that Facebook site Bill Beaulieu, but our actual product line is the above mentioned site. Write to me at [email protected]

Back