Beaulieu Boxing Equipment

Three weeks down, only another three to go...

Damn, all these beautiful pictures :( (I've got to stop looking at reviews!)

looks like someone likes gold even more than you Strato!

545891_10151843126493627_331222983_n.jpg

holy cow! that is a lot of gold hehehe!
is that your set Minow?!
If so grats man!

As much as I love gold, it would look a tad better with some color contrasting. Very beautiful pieces of equipment.

Yeah thats what i did gold and black. Now to match my set a bit better i went black and gold just like the rest.

Updated the OP with better pics and descriptions etc. Anyway

here's my friend's bulk order of synthetic leather boxing gloves for his classes, he's been very happy

G2zsa9.jpg

and our gym's order of handwraps which we've been selling from reception, also very nice quality and stretchiness

dXb3AJ.jpg

which we got working direct with topboxer at [email protected]

Last edited:
Topboxer makes wraps? Cool how do you like em?

made a request for hybrids similar to the new reyes......see how it goes...

Theyre 180 inch, very stretchy and just seem well made really. Think he once told me they were made partly from lycra.. different materials/lengths of course will end up with different costs for bulk orders, anyway here's a few pics of handwraps in production

093sLo.jpg

Gi7spe.jpg

FkUiJx.jpg

I don't have any experience with lycra are they more stretchy? Biggest question do they breathe?

They breathe okay. Ill be honest and say I dont think much about my handwraps whilst they're on. Ive been using them happily, and other than noting they're well stitched and the material is stretchier than any other wraps Ive used, minus the Cleto Reyes high compression handwraps, I can't say I've thought much about comparisons with other handwraps.

Yeah I notice my wraps a lot like I mentioned in the other thread the everlast are the only ones that truly feel comfortable. Some feel heavy, awkward, hot, not stretchy enough, course, etc.

Ah okay, that's never an issue for me. I don't use cotton handwraps, they need to stretch, and I disliked the Hayabusa handwraps I once had because they were too thick, as well as Le Roys. Apart from that I've been fine with any and all handwraps I've used just so long as they stretch.

Btw did you notice your face is in the OP now? Albeit wearing a facesaver, lol

LOL I guess you can say Im kind of a big deal now.

Neon, no, florescent yes. They'd be similar but not identical. Hope that helps!

Back