Be honest.. Who wins Stipe or Cro Cop 2005

Stipe could win, but Cro Cop would be a heavy favorite. Stipe has beat a bunch of 40 year olds and dudes with busted chins. I've never seen him take on a well rounded guy who was 35 or younger and not washed up. He is a big fish in a small pond right now. He is the best by default, not really because he shows anything that special. He is your basic wrestle-boxer.

Crocop

Stipe won't be taking CC down, and Stipe is chinny.

Even if he does, CC has a great defense in his guard.

Stipe is not chinny man come on!

Ha has taken some good shots from Ford scort in the face . Went the distance with Junior in a war. He is not Hunt but he is definitely not Schaub , I think he has a very decent chin for HW .

CC was probably more exciting to watch, but honestly Stipe is much better. The same "prime" CC who won the Grand Prix (2006) immediately looked mediocre in the UFC (2007).

CC benefitted from facing easier competition in Pride; he couldn't even hang in the UFC.

Stipe could easily 'wrestlefuck' Cro cop... Fedor did lmao come on.

But to be honest, Stipe would finish Mirko standing or on the ground. Stipe is the goat... people aren't joking when they say that.
LOL at Final Gay dropping the ignorance as usual.

tenor.gif

Lol because Stipe has Fedor's skill set
But cmon hes like a division 2 wrestler

Not like Fedors a world class judo and sambo fighter or anything
It's better. Division 1 wrestling, with a much more brutal and effective top game. He's also a larger and likely much stronger man.

Plus he's a much better striker than a Fedor and an even better striker than Cro Cop, if you ask me.

LOL at Final Gay dropping the ignorance as usual.

tenor.gif
There's a reason Stipe is getting more picks in this thread
Stipe could win, but Cro Cop would be a heavy favorite. Stipe has beat a bunch of 40 year olds and dudes with busted chins. I've never seen him take on a well rounded guy who was 35 or younger and not washed up. He is a big fish in a small pond right now. He is the best by default, not really because he shows anything that special. He is your basic wrestle-boxer.
Basic wrestle boxer? He's the best boxer in the top two divisions easily.... easily.

It's better. Division 1 wrestling, with a much more brutal and effective top game. He's also a larger and likely much stronger man.

Plus he's a much better striker than a Fedor and an even better striker than Cro Cop, if you ask me.
Atleast Stipe has a fan

Stipe is great everywhere and is a good game plan fighter. Stipe 7 out of 10 times. Cro cop in his prime could have KO'd anyone though.

Stipe could easily 'wrestlefuck' Cro cop... Fedor did lmao come on.

But to be honest, Stipe would finish Mirko standing or on the ground. Stipe is the goat... people aren't joking when they say that.
Fedor wasn't shooting takedowns lol its an entirely different grappling base. Fedor worked better from the clinch than any HW grappler I've ever seen. Stipe would be at a distinct speed disadvantage against Cro Cop. I just don't see D1 Stipe causing issues for Cro Cop.

Cro Cop via hero worship from Stipe.

Holy fuck that would be a good match up

This fight is a toss up. Anyone saying either guy would easily win is wrong

lmao. We didn't ask you. And nobody will ever ask you anything MMA related with these awful takes.

Ring + PRIDE rules- Cro Cop

Cage + UFC rules- Stipe

Most people are gonna say Stipe cuz he's current champion and beating everyone's ass until the moment he starts losing, then most of the people will say Cro Cop or Fedor on any other stupid old vs new fighter thread.

lmao. We didn't ask you. And nobody will ever ask you anything MMA related with these awful takes.
People do pretty often at the gym lol
Fedor wasn't shooting takedowns lol its an entirely different grappling base. Fedor worked better from the clinch than any HW grappler I've ever seen. Stipe would be at a distinct speed disadvantage against Cro Cop. I just don't see D1 Stipe causing issues for Cro Cop.
Stipe is a very fast striker for heavyweight... any speed advantage would be slight

His size + footwork alone puts Cro cop in a ton of danger immediately. Why do you think everyone panics once they actually get in there with stipe?

Stipe is a very fast striker for heavyweight... any speed advantage would be slight

His size + footwork alone puts Cro cop in a ton of danger immediately. Why do you think everyone panics once they actually get in there with stipe?
bgwjr.gif

Stipe is slow motion compared to prime CC.

What in the actual fuck. Literally stopped reading at this point
Good for you.

Fedor was decent in the guard... decent. Guys like Nog and even cro cop easily retained guard and stopped him from posturing up and raining on them.

Again, Fedor being a much smaller man with less effective top control and Cro cop being a weak grappler. It would be a totally brutal mauling if Stipe got on top of Cro Cop

Back