Be honest.. Who wins Stipe or Cro Cop 2005

He IS slow compared to Mirko. Everyone is. Thats not a knock on Stipe... Its praise to Cro Cop.

Basic wrestle boxer is a bit harsh. Hes a really good wrestle boxer.

But he isnt great at either. I think your in for an eye opener when DC tosses him around. I expect you will just dissapear after that
I'm sure he'll toss around Stipe like he tossed around Jones, Gus, Roy and Mir. Only one of which has wrestling comparable to Stipe, none of which has striking comparable to Stipe.

He easily does. Easily.

Watch their fights. Much better posture, harder to break down, easier pass to half guard and bloody finisher.

It's gotten to the point where it isn't even worth trying to respond to you in a Stipe thread

Watch Fedor v Nog you fkn fanboy noob

Have to go with Stipe, I have never seen a heavyweight like him.

Stipe has two strengths: good power in his hands for a HW and decent wrestling.

CC (in 2005) had four strengths: excellent TD defense, HW power in his hands, unmatched power in his kicks, and he was extremely elusive (rarely got hit) and he even had one submission win.

Probable outcome: CC KOs Stipe with a kick.

I agree with TS though, HW has devolved. Even the most well-rounded of all current HWs (Werdum) now thinks he is a boxer.

My assessment of the state of HW: a bunch of would-be boxers with bad cardio.

Cormier vs Stipe outcome: Stipe wins by KO, or DC grinds him out.

Likely outcome: Stipe by KO because if DC can't handle JJ power, there's no way he'll be able to take a shot from Stipe... now, the HW DC from Strikeforce would absolutely manhandle today's Stipe. But I don't think DC is anywhere near as strong as he used to be (and his raw strength is why he was able to dominate guys like Barnett)

It's gotten to the point where it isn't even worth trying to respond to you in a Stipe thread

Watch Fedor v Nog you fkn fanboy noob
I've seen that fight many times. Stipe would have passed and finished it.

Stipe could easily 'wrestlefuck' Cro cop... Fedor did lmao come on.

But to be honest, Stipe would finish Mirko standing or on the ground. Stipe is the goat... people aren't joking when they say that.

A healthy Cain will absolutely wreck Stipe just like he did JDS (and then there goes the GOAT title).

Lol Cro Cop loss to every good hw striker.hes as overrated as you can get

A healthy Cain will absolutely wreck Stipe just like he did JDS (and then there goes the GOAT title).
Stipe outclasses him standing up way worse than werdum did. Doesn't get bullied into the fence. Doesnt lose in the clinch. Finishes him within 3

Your hero got besmirched twice in his prime

That has to hurt
Lol even you know Struve didn’t beat stipe in his prime
pride fans like you are the reason why people hate pride fighters

Heavily depends on if its in a ring or in a cage...

In a cage id give Mirko a punchers chance, and in a ring id give Stipe a punchers chance...

PerkyIllustriousAfricanporcupine.gif

This is a perfect example of how elusive and powerful CC was...

Stipe has two strengths: good power in his hands for a HW and decent wrestling.

CC (in 2005) had four strengths: excellent TD defense, HW power in his hands, unmatched power in his kicks, and he was extremely elusive (rarely got hit) and he even had one submission win.

Probable outcome: CC KOs Stipe with a kick.

I agree with TS though, HW has devolved. Even the most well-rounded of all current HWs (Werdum) now thinks he is a boxer.

My assessment of the state of HW: a bunch of would-be boxers with bad cardio.

Cormier vs Stipe outcome: Stipe wins by KO, or DC grinds him out.

Likely outcome: Stipe by KO because if DC can't handle JJ power, there's no way he'll be able to take a shot from Stipe... now, the HW DC from Strikeforce would absolutely manhandle today's Stipe. But I don't think DC is anywhere near as strong as he used to be (and his raw strength is why he was able to dominate guys like Barnett)
Miocic has been taken down once I believe, he has excellent boxing , cardio, ground control and good wrestling. Miocic could have a few subs if he wanted to but he likes to completely beat down his opponent to the point they give in mentally and physically. Also the fact the prime Cro cop was knocked out by Randleman and his loss to Hunt leads me to believe other wise, plus Stipe would have height and reach advantage. If Miocic today was in pride 2004 grand prix I think he would win. Also I think Rizzo had a harder kick.

Lol even you know Struve didn’t beat stipe in his prime
pride fans like you are the reason why people hate pride fighters

Lol Stipe was 30yo and 9-0 when Struve pushed his shit in

Lol Stipe was 30yo and 9-0 when Struve pushed his shit in
Doesn’t mean he’s in his prime.And you are truly delusional if you even think Struve stand a chance against current stipe.
Stipe would ko prime fedor,nog cro or every pride heavyweights you worship

Back