BB 8 Hatred thread.

Black Science Guy said that, as a sphere it would be impossible for BB8 to roll around in the sand...

Fuck that robot.
Neither of these forms are moving through loose sand.

source.gif

There's people that actually like the farce awakens? Saw it when it came out and decided I'll never give that franchise another dollar. An absolute crock of shit.

Black Science Guy said that, as a sphere it would be impossible for BB8 to roll around in the sand...

Fuck that robot.

Didn't he get slapped down when someone who worked on the film proved him since BB8 actually rolled on the sand?

Didn't he get slapped down when someone who worked on the film proved him since BB8 actually rolled on the sand?
That type of round wheel would be very effective for rolling across relatively flat loose sand. More so than the C3PO feet. It would compact the sand much like snowshoes do with snow and stay on the top of it. WHere it would fail miserably is when it would need traction to deal with any inclines.

I didn't like the design of him. Felt like a cheap ploy to sell toys by making a soccer ball looking droid. I don't mind him though. The shitty ass porgs and L3 (the worst Star Wars character ever) on the other hand.
Jesus Christ is L3 that robot in Solo my god, I havent even finished Solo yet because it was so dragging, then I saw the robot of Lando ughh.

Jesus Christ is L3 that robot in Solo my god, I havent even finished Solo yet because it was so dragging, then I saw the robot of Lando ughh.

Yup the very same one. Nothing like some raging 2018 feminist robot in a Galaxy far far away. They did Lando dirty in that movie. Can't believe they make him risk his life crying like pathetic bitch over his robot jizz receptacle.

Snowflake Starwars.

1. Female lead, check.
2. Black co lead, check.
3. Chubby female Asian, check.
4. Millenial whiny villain, check.
5. Homesexual BB8 droid, check.

I knew Disney getting Lucas film wasn't going to be a good thing..now they have marvel. soon if you want any kind of sci fi/action you'll have to through the politically correct fucking morons at Disney. get ready.

tenor.gif

I like BB-8.. he was a great hit and I think I like almost all of the scenes with him.. the only exception from the top of my head is the walker scene.

Great new little cute droid for all ages.

My favorite is the way he 'runs' when he speeds up. Like he is rushing and having a hard time, very cute. :D

giphy.gif

And how can you not like the interactions with Rey.

untitled-1.gif

giphy.gif

as far as new droids go I loved this guy....no ro...maybe a lil
upload_2018-9-21_17-8-52.jpeg

Last edited:
as far as new droids go I loved(no ro) this guy
View attachment 439879
K2 was pretty badass!! Even got a little choked up when he was getting picked apart and telling Jyn and Cassian to “CLIMB!!”

Some of these actors lending their voices to the droids make a huge difference. Can you imagine Gilbert Gottfried voicing a droid

I will remind you of this divulgence the next time you enter a card carrying nerd topic thread in the future sir.

Feel free.

A proper nerd never admits to being one.

And one definitely not I am.

Back