BB 8 Hatred thread.

What I don't like about him is that he usurped R2's role entirely. Why can't they both have important moments? Also annoys me they reduced Chewie's role as well. Like at the end of Force Awakens when Leia finds out Han is dead and goes to hug Rey, a girl she barely knows, while Chewie just stands there in the background.

What I don't like about him is that he usurped R2's role entirely. Why can't they both have important moments? Also annoys me they reduced Chewie's role as well. Like at the end of Force Awakens when Leia finds out Han is dead and goes to hug Rey, a girl she barely knows, while Chewie just stands there in the background.
No joke, that scene gets me every time, when Chewie is alone and reflects on Han’s death, soft grunt and hangs his head in sorrow

Next movie will have BB-9E
latest

rolling up behind 3-P0 and taking his legs out from under him. 3-P0 crashes to the floor while BB-9E blasts him with electricity. Shoots his magnetic tow cable and rips 3-PO’s head off.

BB-8 comes storming in to smash him, and they get involved in a droid/robot battle that would make @Clippy proud!
BB-8 on the ropes, then R2 comes in and shows them that he’s still got it. Knocks BB-9E’s head off and BB-8 fries it with electricity.
They re-attach 3-P0’s head and all walk out a la Kill Bill style

o-ren-ishii-cool.gif

Ok I’m a few beers in

latest

rolling up behind 3-P0 and taking his legs out from under him. 3-P0 crashes to the floor while BB-9E blasts him with electricity. Shoots his magnetic tow cable and rips 3-PO’s head off.

BB-8 comes storming in to smash him, and they get involved in a droid/robot battle that would make @Clippy proud!
BB-8 on the ropes, then R2 comes in and shows them that he’s still got it. Knocks BB-9E’s head off and BB-8 fries it with electricity.

o-ren-ishii-cool.gif

Ok I’m a few beers in

I like it a lot.. @Myrddin Wild will also love it plus that gif gets him. :D

Didn't bother me in Awakens but fucknut Rian went overboard with it in Last Jedi.

I didn't like the design of him. Felt like a cheap ploy to sell toys by making a soccer ball looking droid. I don't mind him though. The shitty ass porgs and L3 (the worst Star Wars character ever) on the other hand.

No proper nerd calls himself a nerd.

Here endeth the lesson.

Oh no sir "Nerd" is not a slight pejorative, or mocking name for the learned, the elite of video games, or those of us that still wear incredible hulk undies. Nerd is a flag of honor that I wave proudly.

......tis you sir who's nerd status is suspect.

I agree with the TS btw.

Jack Handy is My king, a scholar and a gentleman, well endowed, handsome to the point where he makes straight men uncomfortable, tall, and i'll assume (rightly) can bench teh 275 for reps....but sometimes I think he can be a simpleton

thank you sir...minus the simpleton jab.

and i'll have you know that I am deep, and profoundly complex.

YASMB

Oh no sir "Nerd" is not a slight pejorative, or mocking name for the learned, the elite of video games, or those of us that still wear incredible hulk undies. Nerd is a flag of honor that I wave proudly.

......tis you sir who's nerd status is suspect.

I'm not a nerd.

(See how that works?)

Pretty crazy that Rian Johnson even managed to screw up BB8 and make him detestable. Talk about a layup.

BB-8 was awesome in The Force Awakens.

He was given nothing interesting, funny, cool, or cute to do in The Last Jedi. He hijacked an ATST walker...which was stupid... Rian Johnson is so useless.

Snowflake Starwars.

1. Female lead, check.
2. Black co lead, check.
3. Chubby female Asian, check.
4. Millenial whiny villain, check.
5. Homesexual BB8 droid, check.

latest

o-ren-ishii-cool.gif

Ok I’m a few beers in
Is that droid black because of pressure from far left groups on twitter?, #toomanywhiterobots

Back