BB 8 Hatred thread.

Jack Handy jr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hate what Disney has done to the genre that defines me as a nerd of the highest caliber. BB-8 is symptomatic of star wars' descent into utter shight as a franchise....nerd rant over...may the force be with you all.

Last edited:
IFnD.gif

They removed the oral sex orifice from this edition. BB-7 was a droid to come home to. Fucking resistance, cutting the good features.

I hate what Disney has done to the genre that defines me as a nerd of the highest caliber. BB-8 is symptomatic of star wars decent into utter shight as a franchise....that is all...may the force be with you.

Your Nerd Fu is weak.

Silence your senseless chattering before a Master Nerd strikes you down.

super_dork.jpg

Black Science Guy said that, as a sphere it would be impossible for BB8 to roll around in the sand...

Fuck that robot.

i agree. ever since they added that stupid droid to star trek and teamed him up with frodo, the franchise has gone downhill.

That scene in The Last Jedi when BB 8 hijacks that walker and mowes down all those first order troops was awful. So now astromechs are murder machines? Smh.

Your Nerd Fu is weak.

Silence your senseless chattering before a Master Nerd strikes you down.

super_dork.jpg

YOU CONSISTENTLY QUESTION MY NERD CREDIBILITY?!?!?!?

what must I do to prove to you that I am legit?

I agree with the TS btw.

Jack Handy is a Nerd, dork, geek, lame-o, blockhead, bird Brain, twit, simpleton

Can’t wait for the stand alone BB-8 movie!!

My gf bought me the sphero BB-8, it’s cool as shit, I chase the cats with it

tenor.gif

I like BB-8.. he was a great hit and I think I like almost all of the scenes with him.. the only exception from the top of my head is the walker scene.

Great new little cute droid for all ages.

My favorite is the way he 'runs' when he speeds up. Like he is rushing and having a hard time, very cute. :D

giphy.gif

And how can you not like the interactions with Rey.

untitled-1.gif

giphy.gif

I hate what Disney has done to the genre that defines me as a nerd of the highest caliber. BB-8 is symptomatic of star wars' decent into utter shight as a franchise....that is all...may the force be with you all.

kids love him, and its a movie for kids... <Fedor23>
you've been an adult for at least 3 decades

I prefer your other posts, where you claim to have banged X amount of ladies and lifted well over that sherbro gold standard of teh 275...for reps <BWRDodged>
<28>

Never been more proud of not being familiar with the subject of a thread.

Anyone who doesn't like BB-8 is an ass hat. You know the technology is real yeah? You can actually buy your own remote droid that moves the same way. That's fooking awesome imo.

Back