Battlefield 5 reveal set for May 23. UPDATE: WW2 Confirmed!

What sucked about the trailer? Please be specific.

If your asking me I thought the trailer was fine because I know what to look out for. For most it simply wasn't enough. It didn't have enough gameplay footage to showcase the differences between itself and BF1 so alot of people think this is simply a rehashed version of a game that flopped but if you paid attention that simply wasn't the case. It is vastly different but the presentation was horrible at showing it.

I might buy this game because it's ruffling the feathers and twisting the panties of so many potential school shooters on the internet. "Women in WWII?!?! That's not historically accurate!" Oh, you sweet summer children...

https://www.pri.org/stories/2018-03...a-pavlichenko-soviet-russias-deadliest-sniper

Incel forum down so you have to plague us with your "MRA/MGTOW, I can't get laid so I'm mad/woooooooomeeen are baaaaad!" rhetoric bullshit? Better yet, head over to Mayberry and people who have actually had sexual relations with women can offer advice so you can get out of that deep, dark cycle of self-loathing and hatred and hopefully, hopefully you won't go on a killing spree because you haven't sucked on a titty.

You know fuckall about World War II and history, like most gamers who constantly bitch about SJWs and "historical accuracy."
or maybe people just want to play a good ww2 video game. we get enough pc/liberal shit shoved in our faces daily, video games are an escape from that. sorry but when I'm hoofing it with my m1 garand I don't want to turn a corner and see a gender fluid black female with scrotum camo on. It's really not asking much, and I think you are looking way too deep into why people might potentially be upset about it. Bottom line it's just fucking stupid and outlandish. If I want cyberpunk cooze wielding flaming swords I'll go play overwatch or fortnite or whatever other gay shit is out there.

or maybe people just want to play a good ww2 video game. we get enough pc/liberal shit shoved in our faces daily, video games are an escape from that. sorry but when I'm hoofing it with my m1 garand I don't want to turn a corner and see a gender fluid black female with scrotum camo on. It's really not asking much, and I think you are looking way too deep into why people might potentially be upset about it. Bottom line it's just fucking stupid and outlandish. If I want cyberpunk cooze wielding flaming swords I'll go play overwatch or fortnite or whatever other gay shit is out there.

Well you wont, you will just get a female avatar. Which isnt that crazy. You are blowing it out of proportion imo. Its like the people who got SO mad at battletech because it had a he/she/they option...who gives a fuck just play the game and let people have things.

Well you wont, you will just get a female avatar. Which isnt that crazy. You are blowing it out of proportion imo. Its like the people who got SO mad at battletech because it had a he/she/they option...who gives a fuck just play the game and let people have things.
lol Unless they completely start over I'm not playing this shit. World War 2 with some cunt that has a cyberdyne arm and uses a sniper rifle on the front lines, yeah, no thanks. I'll leave that to people like you who don't seem to value anything

@sniper tagging you cause I wanted you to see this. you can tell this is a young person brought up on the type of shit we talk about, how they are basically raised to be brainwashed. it's ok to just completely re-write history and do ridiculous shit, and this clown is fine with that, in fact he thinks we are wrong for not agreeing with his wildly distorted views. smh, this new generation, they have NO hope

Last edited:
If your asking me I thought the trailer was fine because I know what to look out for. For most it simply wasn't enough. It didn't have enough gameplay footage to showcase the differences between itself and BF1 so alot of people think this is simply a rehashed version of a game that flopped but if you paid attention that simply wasn't the case. It is vastly different but the presentation was horrible at showing it.

I agree that the features demonstration was very subtle, however, the Battlefield franchise has never been made for casual gamers. That is Fortnite, Plants vs Zombies or something.

I actually think it was a perfectly executed marketing strategy. Release an image of the trailer so the community could break it down, and create anticipation for the teaser trailer, and build off the momentum that the community had built up when they were breaking down the image.

This attack is some industrial sabotaging going on using memetics and perception distortion techniques.

33530484_1881314495234207_6623298526342283264_n.png

Oh, these poor little souls...

Hopefully, they show more game play in June.

I agree that the features demonstration was very subtle, however, the Battlefield franchise has never been made for casual gamers. That is Fortnite, Plants vs Zombies or something.

I actually think it was a perfectly executed marketing strategy. Release an image of the trailer so the community could break it down, and create anticipation for the teaser trailer, and build off the momentum that the community had built up when they were breaking down the image.

This attack is some industrial sabotaging going on using memetics and perception distortion techniques.
Yes but even to the hardcore BF player if they were to just watch the trailer and not the full reveal it wouldn't really be all that telling. It's simply not that immersive at a first glance. Also most people are video gamers now, the pool of serious gamers has exponentially risen for many years now and they are appealing to the Battle Royale fanatics so they hopefully will jump ship.

After its been broken down you realize it's what you want but other wise it isn't really all that much.

So you're saying you need a.......safe space? Oh, the irony is delicious. I'm not looking too deep, it's simple. Battlefield games, afaik, have never been about historical accuracy, as other posters have noted, and like all good games the studio puts fun first. If you want historical accuracy, go watch a documentary, read a book or take a class (even those aren't historically accurate in America, and many other countries, half the time). You're whinging about a problem that never existed in the first place...."mah historical accuracy." Lol. People are upset because gamers are fucking babies most of the time, nothing more.

I saw a tweet that sums it up perfectly. "If you want true WWII historical accuracy, Americans wouldn't even be able to play the game until 2 years after release."

You get that shit "shoved in our faces daily" because apparently it's impossible for a large number of people to not be racist, sexist, and dumb as fucking rocks and not just treat people like....people. Look at all those streamers constantly dropping the n-bomb or some other slur live on stream. How hard is it to not be a piece of shit? Apparently, very, very hard.

So you're saying you need a.......safe space? Oh, the irony is delicious. I'm not looking too deep, it's simple. Battlefield games, afaik, have never been about historical accuracy, as other posters have noted, and like all good games the studio puts fun first. If you want historical accuracy, go watch a documentary, read a book or take a class (even those aren't historically accurate in America, and many other countries, half the time). You're whinging about a problem that never existed in the first place...."mah historical accuracy." Lol. People are upset because gamers are fucking babies most of the time, nothing more.

I saw a tweet that sums it up perfectly. "If you want true WWII historical accuracy, Americans wouldn't even be able to play the game until 2 years after release."

You get that shit "shoved in our faces daily" because apparently it's impossible for a large number of people to not be racist, sexist, and dumb as fucking rocks and not just treat people like....people. Look at all those streamers constantly dropping the n-bomb or some other slur live on stream. How hard is it to not be a piece of shit? Apparently, very, very hard.
You are a lost cause

"why don't you want to cut your dick off goy it's the cool thing to do"

Oh my gawd I can't play this a female fighting in the resistance and you can give your custom characters prosthetic limbs. What is next 64 players using certain weapons that did not get used in WW2 and and healing, laying down ammo and having a mini map with red dots pop up.

Lol

I hope the woman on the cover kills Hitler in story mode to see all the history nerds rage

This is lowkey the best burn on here LMAO.

And LOL at all the white knights coming in 'we don't mind girls' do you queers think that is gonna make girls like you from your basement with dorrito stained fingers? AHAHAHA

Come to think of it, you white knights are actually worse and more cringy than the SJW's

I don't give a shit about pampering to women, if i'm playing a WW2 game I don't want to see some bird who should be back in England making bullets on the front line sniping elite German soldiers at close range like some Chris Kyle, it's inaccurate, stupid and down right retarded.

What they gonna do next, Normandy invasion with all women? The next thing will be can't harm a woman on the battlefield so all the men will die but women survive front line war LMAO

Also don't @ Me you white knight cucks

Jesus Christ the insecurities on this one. One look at this, combined with your AV there tells me about all I need to know.

Im America alone over 350,000 women served in the Armed Forces during WW2 you fucking dummy. Also, they weren't just "making bullets". There were women on the front lines, women spies, and women snipers. Stop projecting on everyone else becuase you've gotten every history lesson you've ever had from movies.

Not American, but do yourself a favor and read up on at least this ENTIRE REGIMENT OF FEMALE MILITARY AVIATORS lol 23 of them awarded Hero of the Soveit Union. The highest military honor you could recieve then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Night_Witches

Has you or any male in your entire lineage accomplished anything close to that?

Last edited:
This pre-canned pre-rendered horseshit masquerading as gameplay is really grinding my gears.

What is wrong with people?

I am not a SJW, but I was pretty pissed off when I saw that the official trailer on the Battlefield youtube channel had over 4M+ views, 196,677 likes, and 171,708 dislikes????

You are telling me that nearly 47% of the people who watched that trailer disliked it because it had a female character, therefore it means that the multiplayer mode is historically inaccurate?

When was it historically accurate for soldiers to respawn in war?

All that hard work, just to get shit on for no real reason. This is for sure an act of industrial sabotage.

I can't even think of a word to describe what I am thinking and feeling right now. It is a mixture of being disappointed, angry, disgusted, and ashamed.

They don’t care about realistic gameplay. Maybe they just don’t like any fantasy games at all (unlikely), maybe they feel entitled to a historically aesthetically accurate game, maybe they just hate they idea of women and violent video games - who knows. But it most certainly has nothing to do with realism. Not in a game where you can be shot multiple times, on deaths door and suddenly completely cured because of a Med pack. In 1944. Magic technology they had back then I guess, too bad we didn’t hang on to it.

Back