Batman appreciation thread

After silver age batman it just got stupid. Modern batman is a pale parody.

latest

GOAT

Someone told me the other day that Batman wasn't their favorite superhero. I thought that was pretty funny.

Batman will forever be my favorite superhero. Why?

It's not because he's perfect like your regular Superman, not because he has cool powers like Green Lantern or Spiderman, not because he's on the moral high ground like Captain America.

It's because he's flawed, but he works through it.
He didn't get his "superpowers", he earned them and he hones them every single day.

He doesn't get lucky, he get's prepared (famous prep time).

And also, he has the (arguably) greatest villain of all time.

Batman shows, that despite not having superpowers, you can accomplish so much with hard work. He is, or should be a role model for everyone. Well, apart from his OCD and his mental instability ;)

He is, like John Wick, a man of focus, commitment and sheer will. And that is a quality i've come to appreciate in people during my life. No amount of talent, intellect, money or accidental fortune can (or better put, should) overcome consistent hard work, which Batman is the prime example of. Yes, he has money. But he would still be Batman even if he didn't have it. Why? Because he's the g***amn Batman.

GoddamnBatman.jpg

I adore me some Bats, but majority of characters with godlike powers would defeat him. Let's not go there.

No one is beating anyone with the HOTU. Literally, the only being that's more powerful than the HOTU is TOAA.

Batman is literally his own comicbook writer. it's why he always comes off as a badass.

This is why white belts shouldn't be allowed to start threads

Here is to all naysayers who say Batman can't cut the mustard to Supes, Spidey, Cap or Wolvie. Dont get me wrong, those are all great superheroes but none of them have ever achieved what Batman has ever done. Batman is such a threat against anyone if he was giving at least 2 weeks of prep time he would be able to defeat any villain, that includes baddies such as darkseid, joker, the riddler, clayface and more. If he were in Marvel I would no doubt believe he would come up with strategies to defeat apocalypse, thanos, ultron and many more.

Point blank, the guy is a stud. He came up with contingency plans to defeat the ENTIRE justice league if one day the justice league decided to turn rogue. Tell me which character would have been able to defeat the ENTIRE justice league like bats. NONE.

Source
http://comicbook.com/2015/06/09/why-batman-begins-is-the-best-superhero-movie-ever/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back